Reviews for Obscura
FromTheAeroplaneOverTheSea chapter 110 . 2/20
I just read this entire fic over the course of two days, and God damn, I love it. I just want it to continue on and on forever because it's just beautiful and you understand the characters so well and the non-linear set up captures all of it in its confusing and chaotic glory and I'm just left in a puddle, staring at this fic and going "Damn, that was fantastic." And that's all I can really say.
Loosely Divided chapter 88 . 12/17/2014
Hehe is that a supernatural reference I spy ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/23/2014
"Hooryew" XDDD PRICELESSSSS!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
what?! Dave can't say how but can say fucking shitty anime?! LOL XD
MadOwlNekoCat chapter 110 . 6/26/2014
soooo awesome
MLP Mike chapter 110 . 5/22/2014
Wow, what a story. There is so much good stuff, that I'm finding it hard to describe exactly what I liked the most. The characters are all really awesome and true, begging the question: What will happen to the kids after the game has ended? Hopefully, Hussie will give a more optimistic ending to our heroes. I love Dave/Jade and John/Rose and the friendship between Dave and John is so beautiful it brings salty tears to my eyes.

This fic is over two years old at this point. If you ever come back to update it, then the world will be a better place.

You're loyal reader,
- Mike
07 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
I love your story soooooo good! wish ther were more hs fanfics like it
The Fey chapter 110 . 3/10/2014
WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE? WHY IS THERE A CLIFFHANGER ABOUT JOHN BEING SHOT? I love your characterizations. Thank you for writing.
Venter chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Tis good.
Mama May-Eye chapter 80 . 12/16/2013
D: I guess they broke up right after that because he found Dave. Can't say I feel sorry about it. Xp
Mama May-Eye chapter 71 . 12/16/2013
John's always been pretty smart - smarter than what some people give him credit for. I'm glad he knows to come to Dave for help even if he kept it to himself at first.
Mama May-Eye chapter 62 . 12/16/2013
Awww! Poor John! XC
Mama May-Eye chapter 59 . 12/16/2013
I love this fic so much. I started reading about three days ago and I haven't stopped yet. I also forgot to leave reviews. . I love the brotherly moments between Dave and Dirk. Most of all, I love the parts with John in them. He's mah baby! :D
h0m3stuck13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
:screams:
I realy liked this chapter, i think the title was very captivating and so is youre writing
love dave and dirk! keep it up!
Mcat9905 chapter 110 . 11/8/2013
But does John survive? And also, if this ever finishes I'm putting it in chronological order and reading it again where everything makes perfect sense because by the time you update this I'm going to have vague memories if exactly why went down.