Reviews for Obscura
Lol "my brother can't take off his shades because we are being haunted by the must evil snd malevolent soul puppet in paradox space"

"Oh dear well that's fine then"
"They moved the next month," what the fuck?
gsunny6 chapter 110 . 2/16
Awwwwww...
gsunny6 chapter 26 . 2/15
Dave: deerp!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
lovely
Cleevrbotics chapter 110 . 10/24/2015
OH MY GOD THAT WAS WAY BETTER THAN I EXPECTED WITH SUCH A SHORT SUMMARY BUT IS IT FINISHED OR NOT ?
readthishit chapter 110 . 10/1/2015
God this fic is awesome :)
EventualGhost chapter 110 . 2/20/2015
I just read this entire fic over the course of two days, and God damn, I love it. I just want it to continue on and on forever because it's just beautiful and you understand the characters so well and the non-linear set up captures all of it in its confusing and chaotic glory and I'm just left in a puddle, staring at this fic and going "Damn, that was fantastic." And that's all I can really say.
Loosely Divided chapter 88 . 12/17/2014
Hehe is that a supernatural reference I spy ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/23/2014
"Hooryew" XDDD PRICELESSSSS!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
what?! Dave can't say how but can say fucking shitty anime?! LOL XD
MadOwlNekoCat chapter 110 . 6/26/2014
soooo awesome
MLP Mike chapter 110 . 5/22/2014
Wow, what a story. There is so much good stuff, that I'm finding it hard to describe exactly what I liked the most. The characters are all really awesome and true, begging the question: What will happen to the kids after the game has ended? Hopefully, Hussie will give a more optimistic ending to our heroes. I love Dave/Jade and John/Rose and the friendship between Dave and John is so beautiful it brings salty tears to my eyes.

This fic is over two years old at this point. If you ever come back to update it, then the world will be a better place.

You're loyal reader,
- Mike
07 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
I love your story soooooo good! wish ther were more hs fanfics like it
The Fey chapter 110 . 3/10/2014
WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE? WHY IS THERE A CLIFFHANGER ABOUT JOHN BEING SHOT? I love your characterizations. Thank you for writing.