Reviews for Rumor Has It
melissen chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Damn, another great one! Even though they all on the same subject , still each one is different. This one was really good but I just feel cheated that Ray got to be on top and Fraser ony had it mentioned... Thank you so much for sharing all those amazing stories with us! I hope you'll write even more.
letusdeleteaccounts chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I adored this story so much :D It always makes me happy when I come back to this section and see you've posted more stories. I know that means there's awesomness ahead.

This was really funny and lovely; I really liked Ray being all, "Holy shit. He was falling in love with Benton Fraser... When the fuck had that happened?" when even Fraser's worked it out. Sweet

All in all, wonderful work :D
Bookjunk chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
God, I loved it! It started out so freaking adorable and then it was so hot. I really liked how Ray remarked that 'Something was queer in Mountie-Ville:' amusing choice of words that and how Ray tried to convince himself that it was the film he was excited about. Also, the reactions by their colleagues were cute. A little bit too involved and gossipy perhaps, but generally supportive. It's a wonderful fic.
Drk Phoenyx chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Loved the story and I'm pleased that you changed the rating. I loved the suggestion that Ray would have to compete with Dief for dominance. Sadly, my money's on Dief.

Another great story. Thank you kindly.
Bookjunk chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter again. I really liked the little quip about them riding into the sunset together on a dogsled; made me smile. Wonderfully written. Very amusing and just plain cute. I hope to read more soon.
Bookjunk chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great first part! Funny and utterly believable. I especially find Fraser's fear about the whole issues really well-written and cute. Super enjoyable.
Drk Phoenyx chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I like this story idea. With your other fics, I always wondered why no one else noticed something going on between Frasier and Ray. Great job. I can't wait for the next chapter.