Reviews for Chocolate Stars
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my this brought back memories...Poor Hermione!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
That was brilliant!? I imagine that must've been exactly what it was like for her? So, I think you fully captured her character beautifully! And the innocence?—mixed with the inherent vulnerability? Extremely well done! If you ask me?! Cheers!;-)
Ravenclaw-Thestral chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Great story, I like the insights into Hermione's parents as well. She has such amazing qualities, it's good to see more of the characters who would have influenced her to be the character we love.

(Unless I've not got to it yet) It would be great to see what you would write about Hermione finding her parents and returning their memory.

Loving your work! Thank you!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Poor Girl
top story chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Oh, if she only knew!
Fender a.k.a. Me chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wonderfull! Ahhhh... I can not stop reading you stories, Lucy. What a wonderful job, every time
Late Bloomer 23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww you did this chapter really well, i found myslef blubbing by the end of it only because we have all met those people who are like that. but i am glad she got to celebrate her birthday
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hehe! Good guess! ;)
So cute! 3
Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Save the world, Ms. granger? How very right you were! Love it! :)
Being A Wallflower chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
A really sweet oneshot! You can imagine now how wonderful it would have been for Hermione to get that letter to Hogwarts. All English is correct, from what I can see. Hermione's wish came true :)
theburrowclock chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was adorable and sweet and kind of heartbreaking. There's just one thing, Hermione was born in 1979, so this would be her tenth birthday. ;)
Lou The Manc chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh, I love this! Poor Hermione - if only she knew eh? :D
You should write a companion piece about what Ron's doing on the same day (please please please, begging, pleading, big puppy dog eyes and I promise to share my Every Flavour Beans and give you all the nice flavours...)
wickedcml chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awww, I cried! What a well written and heartbreaking story. Excellent ending and I don't like Jennifer and Alexandra either.
extremehpfan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great story...one miniscule problem: Hermione was born September of 1979,so this would be her tenth birthday. Otherwise great story. I loved it.
Teddy Lupin's partner in crime chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hermione is such a sweetheart! :') you wrote this beautifully
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »