Reviews for Golden: A Mary Sue Story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
hm. not as outrageous as some mary sue/gary stu stories, but still good
NoLongerHidden chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You really should continue this, it's very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
not bad... this is probably one of the best Mary Sue fics I've read! its nice that her name isn't like Mary Sue Daffodil Daisy Betsy Smith or something super long..
EkatAthenaWizard chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love this story!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I don't see how you could think this wasn't serious! It's awesome; please continue it!
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was actually really good for a Sue story, 'cos it wasn't SO ridiculous that I would vomit. Looking forward to more. :)
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Why is it you make the story sound so good? Like...How?
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
When I first saw this story in my Inbox, I though it'd be something funny to laugh at. Boy, was I wrong.

I know you said not to take this seriously, but your story really does deserve more credit than you're giving it. Again, you wrote in the kind of RR-style writing that I love.

Although Mary Sue is in fact just that - a Mary Sue - she was actually more likeable than I expected her to be. The narration was perfect, and I love the sarcasm.

Even with the humor, it was still pretty depressing and sad. Thanks for the wonderful story that gave me a new perspective on Mary Sues :)

~TwIx27
SeaChick chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow. For a parody Mary Sue story, it was pretty good. You can even make Mary Sue's good!
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hem. Hem. I wonder what it would be like being named Mary Sue. Suck-ish, I guess. Or not, if you happen to actually be a Mary Sue. I love the time-travelling when tripping thing. When I first read it, I thought she/you meant like, tripping. Tripping, tripping. Ooh, that word looks weird now. It's because I can't italicize anything. Humph.
ShadowsClaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
AWESOME!
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Interesting story! Please keep writing! :D
high.fiving.jesus chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ahah, ew. Nasty Mary Sue children of Kronos. Blah.

But you've unsurprisingly made this likeable and beautifully written. So, again I congratulate you on being awesome!
GinjaNinja01 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
i sorry that this was only a joke because i thought it was realy good and should be continued
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh, as if it would matter if the Nico/Mary Sue relationship would be inappropriate. The author would probably spend a sentence explaining that their love was meant to be, then continue with the story because it totally isn't an issue. Psh.

So, once again you've achieved your goal of improving a bad fanfiction cliche. Keep up the great work.