Reviews for Memoire Persistante
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
"Always, I promise."

-He kept his promise. She didn't. And yet, in canon, he's the bad guy...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Interesting chapter. I wonder what the lost memory was, too.
odogoddess chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
How bittersweet, yet hopeful at the end. Trust Hermione to stumble onto his last secret. Nicely done - interesting method of discovery and spot-on Ron & Molly. Thank you for sharing.
lozipozivanillabean chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Oh this was so sad! But beautiful again :) Thank you
Animaltalker chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
How sweet and poignant
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Wow... this is amazing! If this was in paper form, I'd say it was a real page turner. I love how Hermione was the one that put all the pieces together. Was there a reason she needed to be pregnant? I really hope this adventure didn't hurt the baby? Did she ever go over the rings again in her life? Did she ever tell Ron about them?

I like questions!

Thanks for posting!

WAYAMY27NARF
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
This entire story was compelling and very beautiful. You wove mystery, memories, and emotions together into a wonderful tale. Thank-you.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Oh goodness, that was incredible. You are a great writer, and I absolutely loved this story. Holla!

xXKodyXx
darrling chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
i loved it. it was perfect. great job. :)
Amathya chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
A gorgeous short story. Very bittersweet knowing that Hermione's knowledge will never be fulfilled, but wonderful inclusion of the reader, which completes the well considered narrative perfectly. And sad, so very sad. Yes, it reminds me clearly of what I felt when I read the end of HBP and then DH and then watching the last film just the other day: a lot of frustration and a lot of sadness for this fiercely caring - if misguided at times, for what are all youth? - yet utterly rejected person. Thank you for this moving story!
notwritten chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Thank you for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Really good. Keep smiling. :-)
darrling chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
i really like it! i'm excited for the next chapter!
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
This is really good. I look forward to reading more.
darrling chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
i really love this! i can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon because you are an excellent writer!