Reviews for Half Life 2: Episode 3
AZGchip chapter 7 . 3/22
The combine raid on the facility was way too fast and would never have been successful.
The walls of the test chambers would never succumb to mere rocket launchers and battering rams. And you completly forgot about mr mashy the spike plate and what about the animal king turret?. And besides aperture is HUGE and difficult to navigate. But any way it would be funny to see the rogue AI trying to interact with humans.
Assozat chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Nay
Weit Dust chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
YAY more chapters please pls PLZ!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
continue
Iron Wing the Inventor chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
me like. keep it up!
Chuck Norris chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I approve of this fan fiction and this chapters punny name.
Co-Op Testing chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Nay. I figured with GLaDOS's complete disregard for organic life, she'd use P-body recepticle or somethin mechanical.
Draconic chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Well well, this ain't half bad. The chapters could stand to be a bit longer, but I'll trade quality for quantity any day. The Difference One Life makes has puny chapters but it's one of the best Final Fantasy VII stories out there. So just keep this up. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.
imnotraven16 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
glados as human yay
imnotraven16 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
very very great story
Mearii chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
jennayyy I've had this up in a tab forever meaning to write a review on it (wow big surprise)! I mean I have no idea about these universes because I've never played these games but I was still engrossed in reading the whole thing. Looking forward to reading more of your writing 3333
baou21 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I was actually surprised by the update. It is short, but good none the less.
I'm curious as to what you've got planned for the lunatite. Looking forward to your next update! :)
bob chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
just wondering if hes at black mesa there would be lethal amouts of radiation alyx wwould die due to it and radiation takes a very long time to clear up definitly much longer than twenty years
jamin1227 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
update soon it was awesome
Godzilla2 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
awesome story! you have got to keep writing