Reviews for Aftermath
Centuri Eagle chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
The only thing I don't get is...is Lord Superman evil, or crazy, or just wrong-headed because of the death of Flash? That's the only thing I don't get with him. I am not sure I understand what he is REALLY all about. :(
Loki's Son chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
So Lords Superman has been stewing all of htis time. The references to his actions during the invasion were a nice touch as well as finally getting back to Lois. Ohhhh, you have plans. :)

IT's nice to finally see Mercy and how she's getting along when there is NO Lex. Not just a Lex in jail but NO Lex.

And you're leaving us hanging! :P

Good job balancing revelation versus suspense. You've made me want to read more of the tale. :D So that's a good thing.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading! XD
Centuri Eagle chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Wow...you've been a busy little bee. :P

Great work. This is a very good Alternate Universe story.

Are you going to put in a Diana/Shayera reconciliation soon? I hope so! :D

Anyhow...great job, keep going, and I'll be reading!

Have fun!
Loki's Son chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Go Shayera! Tell GL what you rerally think. That scene was masterfully portrayed. John accepting Shayera's feelings and honestly assessing his own and then they move on together. Loved it! :)

Diana softened faster in the Lords Universe then the League Universe which is approprotae considerinmg what the Lords are facing.

You've made the Lords believable people with goals you can empathize with. This could have easily become a "Justice Lords/pure evil" kind of story but instead it's a story about people. People that made heartbreaking choices and now have to live with them. AND you've made us root for them! :) Job well done! :D

BTW where's Supergirl in all of this?

Can't wait for the promised "Epilogue" and "Advocacy". I know they'll be great! XD
TheHopelessRomantic95 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I like the edit on John's part. It seems more like him... to me at least.

My heart is breaking for Shayera. I'm glad that Bruce is helping her out. You gotta love Alfred(:

Update soon! I'm liking this story a lot(:
Loki's Son chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I like the new direction with John and Shayera. It explores new territory without straying too far from your original concept.

Nice progression. I really felt for Shayera as she struggled to reintegrate with daily life and clean her mace. Her plaintive desperation was so unnatural for her that you fully realized how trying this is for her. Wonderful job! :D

Bruce, Diana, and J'onn all made perfect sense in regards to their attitudes and reactions. It was good to see them work within the family dynamic. Their meeting should prove interesting.

In short, I loved it and can't wait for more! X)
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like it! The comparisons and contyrasts to the League's experiences are invaluable. It takes a little getting used to the flashbacks but once you're in the rhythm then they flow naturally. :)

Great chapter! :D Can't wait for more. :)
valevilandra chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
very good i like, because you dont get to read much of the justice lords

keep it up