Reviews for Awry
Hetalily phantom chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh wow, you live in kansas? I feel like there needs to be more hetalians here
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
XD I love imagining all of this, wonderful job
ValkyrieVampire888 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this story already! I also love Elizabeta's personalities. Please update soon! :D
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It's not bad! I really enjoyed this! I loved everyone in this story! It was crazy and very fun so I'm favoriting this for sure.
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Very cute!
I loved the main story by "Verboten Byacolate" (what I have read so far at least and I am sure I will not be disappointed by the rest) and to see that there was a side story was a nice gift for today.
Nicely written and I also loved how you hinted at a third, "Prussian" personality inside Gilbert, that likes to write into his diary. Bow down before Prussias awesomeness!
The Black and White Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
CAPTIAN KIRKLAND!

OMFG,that was awesome.
Verboten Byacolate chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier! PMs really don't make up for a review at all, do they? No matter how many times I read this, Elizaveta still gets me. I think I love her the best in this. XD
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
lols!im rolling on my floor laughing that was awesome!
Miggery chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I can't help but feel terrible for Mattie. I mean, first he has to deal with all that shit. Like, that's a lot of personalities. D: And he also has to deal with the whole Gilbert/Gilbird ordeal, and he doesn't even know if Gilbert really likes him or not. That would suck! I wish he'd stick up for himself...And that he and Gilbert would have a serious relationship. This is a great-spin off! I really enjoyed both this story, and Tale of the Conquered Overbearing. (: Thanks for posting this!