Reviews for Truth Behold
New88 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
this has been avery cute .sweet story...
I really liked it
but you cant just give us the spanking without the comfort ..please you have to update
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Wow you're sick really really sick!
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Connor is up the creek without a paddle but I am sure angel can lend a hand. Still loving this story...ya keep Connors world alive so I am reviewing again to remind you that we need more Connor and angel;-)

Pleasey with a cherry on top;-)

Ruby
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Girl please start writing again:-)
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Ouch! It going to take a couple of days for Conner to sit comfortable anywhere after a whuppin' like that. I noticed you hadn't updated this story, so hopefully this review helps you to finish it. Keep up the great work. :D
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
:) Please post more...
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Oh angel is so stern and really made his point and no half measures either. The boy was long over due for a spanking and will be able to heal now and feel hundred percent angels child.

Thanks for this diamond of a tale which I. have loved since finding fan fiction. When I saw your name I remembered the story and had to go back and read again and again and so on...

Brilliantly written you have major talent.
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Sorry cordy I have read chapter three and know the story like the back of my hand so I can tells ya now, that boy is in trouble with daddy vamp.

Cool chapter and connor on drugs is actually rather sweet as he does not have the anger with angel when he is high.

Wonderful chapter and now I want to dig out old angel DVDs and try not to rant about tge very last episode as its been years and I should be over it by now. Lame ending indeed and glad I have a wicked story like this to remind me how awesome angel was. Booth is okay, but angel *mmmmmmmmm only he may have to share mantle with a blonde vampire now.*. Carlisle not spike. Lol

Ruby
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this story and always have done and realised I should review so ya no how much your story is liked and cherished by your followers:-) your characters are perfectly matched to series and angels boy always make me feel so sad and I still want to change the outcome so that the baby was never taken and grew up happy and loved instead of damaged.*sigh*

I love chilled out connor on who knows what:-) and how strict daddy vamp is going to get...hehe
freewritter007 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Woooow esta es una gran historia, muy pocos relatos de Angel y Connor logran impactarme tanto, la trama y la narraciĆ³n que manejas en la historia es magnifica...por favor continuo escribiendo y deleitandonos con tu gran talento.
sunstar989 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Please finish this story. Gotta see what happens next. Please don't leave me in the dark. At least give a preview .
Will-o-wisp chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Hey I just your story and I like it. Ouch, poor Conner, he's going to be feeling that spanking for a couple of days at least and he is going to have to sleep on his stomach tonight. I hope he will feel better and he would get into too much trouble for a while. But I hope you update for story soon cause you have a knack for story telling. Keep up the great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
So when's the 4th chapter coming up?
sunstar989 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Nice job but you didn't even finish this part. Can't wait til it's done.
Newcomer chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Ouch! that's going to hurt for a while. I just found this story and I like it. I hope you update this story.