Reviews for I'm Sorry
Eirinn Croi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh Draco. Draco, Draco, Draco...

Really great though :) Thoughout all the books (even though I was extremely young when I first read them) I always wanted there to be some way that Draco could redeem himself and form some sort of relationship with Harry, be it only that they could nod politely to each other at the Hogwarts Express, like in the Epilogue. And I think something like this would definitely be it :) And that Draco can't even admit his feelings to himself makes it all the more believeable! Well done!
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Yes! Someone who writes Druna and COMPLETELY in character!

I was kind of feeling the panic before I read there reactions when he told them. I was already shaking my head when you said that Bellatrix was there, it was obvious she would suggest he was in love. And she was probably right...

Poor Luna. I half wish this wasn't a oneshot, but then, the ending was perfect. Great story!
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh so sad :( I love druna fanfics and this one was very well written even if the ending was not a happy one!

Love it!
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
what can I say? On favourites? ;)
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I like the end, I'll have to think about it. I love how blunt she was in the beginning though, that's the Luna I'm used to. Keep it up!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think I'm growing on DracoLuna a little bit. Probably won't ever be a favorite, but I'll enjoy it quite a bit more than I used to. :) Nice job! :D
AtheneDi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was a very heavy piece. I am not a Druna shipper but the way this was wrote made me really yearn for a happy ending for them. I felt the emotions and frustrations well. even though the tone was rather depressing it really spoke to me about the rather complex thing we call love. Especially with the type of people they are, how different an what is expected of Draco it made for a very fascinating read.
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Sadder than the other two, but still sweet. Poor Luna! I didn't like this one quite as much as 'Beautiful', but that's because of the mood of the piece rather than its believability or the writing.

Lovely job!
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Love this! What a great job you did with the prompt.
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Not bad. Good job on Druna. God bless.