Reviews for Much Ado about a Tail
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I think you have caught the confusion and everything that comes with having a new limb and learning to use it, very well indeed. I had to catch it also, in my bond series, only in that fic it was a pair of wings.
rana2001 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Really nice!
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Aww, poor baby! Sweet little thing, playing with his tail while trying not to cry. Poor Rin! Aw, I just want to give him a nice, big hug!

リンさんはスウパアかわいいです!大好きです!

Great story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
His time with his tail... That was Interesting...!
SerenePhenix chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
It's something I haven't thought about yet and you portrayed Rin very well. I really like your stories for Ao no Exorcist.
Non Masked Jack chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Umm... i dont know why you stop here but if you can continue please continue. I will wait the continuous (sorry if my languages bad)
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Huh. I never contemplated this before... An excellent idea! Very well, very realistically executed. This will be reread.
I'm going to snoop on your profile for more Ao no Exorcist fics now...
Mykous chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You know, that's true. He suddenly has fangs, pointy ears, a tail, and he bursts into flames for crying out loud, and the only reaction we get is a mild "It's burning?" as he stares at his hand the first time. What the heck? Yes it's burning, YOU'RE burning and it doesn't freak him out or make him curious? I mean... A tail. You just gained a new appendage. That doesn't merit curiosity?!

Ah, well, I'm glad to see something focusing on it for once, and this is totally believable. I'm treating this as the gap between ep 2 and ep 3 as well P

Oh! If anyone was wondering where to find episodes, you can watch subbed on Crunchyroll for free, and Dubbed is coming soon (September 2012) on NeonAlley. Oh, and manga can be read over at... Mangahere, I think. Glad to see more people interested in Blue Exorcist!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ah, yes, this is definitely the sort of thing I'd been wanting from the series too! From a number of series really. Not more on *tails* specifically, but just a general acknowledgement that any character undergoing a transformation of any sort should have a little more reaction to it than the, "Okay, that was weird. Well, whatever," we almost always seem to get. You've just acquired super-powers and an altered appearance, and you aren't going to at least spend a little time in front of the mirror considering it?

So, that wish in mind, this was a very nice fill-in for the period between Shiro's death and the funeral that the canon skips over. It's also a wonderful examination of Rin's thoughts at that time too. Very nice.
MiniHayden chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awwww, this was so cute! I loved it :)

And yeah, I agree with you, there WAS a massive gap between episode 2 and episode 3.

Because of that, I'm treating this fic as my official headcanon during that time XD

-Hayden :)
Legal Assasin chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Nice job combining humor with a bit of angst!

*favs*
RisingSm0ke chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh my gosh I love this! You are one of...three? authors I have found that focus on Rin's tail. You did an awesome job! I love these kinds of stories... XD
Ariane2014 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awww...It is so cute! :3 Very well written.
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Just wanted to say that I have never seen or heard of Blue Exorsist prior to reading this fanfic, but now you've inspired me to check it out! :) Do you know where I could find episodes of it? I've been checking Youtube, but haven't had any luck.
xxSweet Memory chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lolz I never thought about that xD

well it might just be because the mangaka was saving it for later

like it would be in a flashback or something?

Anyways, great job I really liked it ;D