Reviews for Why Rin shouldn't Summon
Oblivion168 chapter 1 . 1/11
I never understood why Rin did not have talent in demon taming. The guy is the son of Satan! demons would answer his call and do whatever he wants without having to force them.
guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I came here from danny phantom(halfa's rule! and thanks, there are rarely any from ghosts point of view) this is awesome! so well written,! imma go check the tail one!
Lexyqu chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Nicely written
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
that was fucking hilarious and absolutely awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
XD
Zela Night chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Why was Rin affected by the misma?
He is half demon.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Ha that was funny!
siren60000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I wonder what mephisto thought about that.
MidnightRainCloud chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Nooooooooo I want more you can't leave it like this
darkynstars chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Oh my... This is hilarious! I could see this as the actual reason why he didn't- or wasn't shown to summon a demon. I would love to see Rin to try to summon a demon though. I wonder if he could or if he would end up summoning the gate, after all.
Great story!
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
"Guy"
Sure. Totally a dude. XD anyway, great fic! The details in the explainations were great! Wonderful job! Id like to see more from you!
Bakamura chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Original, funny and well-written ;3 Thank you for this fic !
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Poor Rin, accidentally summoning a Gehenna Gate. And Shura's reaction was funny too. Good job on this oneshot though.
MidgardianSeidrOfAsgard chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Dude, I thought it was gonna be Satan, but I guess Gehenna Gate makes sense...
Faisalliot chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I laugh under stress so if I was Rin I would've laughed at the end of this and everyone would've stared at me like "what the fuck?!" and then I'd have a fucking panic attack (I have anxiety) XD
I loved this story! I started laughing at the end when Rin could only nod
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »