Reviews for Photoshop
Kactus chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
I just wanted to say, i read this fic at some point close to when you originally posted it and I remember it after all this time, I remember this fic but I for the life of me cannot remember what my lecturers say in class
daddyphannypack chapter 7 . 8/17/2019
you wrote “a blanket of silence” and i read “a blanket of silicone.” needless to say i was confused
WhimsiKitty chapter 7 . 1/31/2019
This is the funniest Danny Phantom fanfic I've found yet! I kept giggling and having to explain myself, haha! The interactions between Dash, Kwan and Danny are really cute, and felt genuine. I could practically see the fanboy stars glittering in those goofy jock's eyes! Thanks for sharing this story!
Bonuscat chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
I like how you had them gradually make alterations in Photoshop, instead of just grabbing Danny's picture and suddenly decide to make him look like Phantom.
Susiex chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
I'm not gonna lie - When I saw the title I thought it was kinda boring. But your story seemed to pop up everywhere I looked for stories with Dash in it, so I decided to just read it. And. It's. Awesome. .
Killua Lawliet chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
God whe I read "...turning around with skills a ninja would be envious of." all I could think of(and I'm not shure if u'll get this reference) was this infamous paused moment of Sasuke fron Naruto(u know that anime with all the ninjas) where there was a flaw in the animation and Sasuke's head was at like a 90 angle.
Killua Lawliet chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
"vampires..." I believe you have broken the world record for killing the same person
Killua Lawliet chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
*comes back as ghost reads this chap* melts into ectoplasmic goo
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
*dies*
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
1. I'd rate this a 7. 2. Yeah, met my expectations in terms of quality. 3. No, writing an epilouge is not overkill, unless you plan sending off Dash and Kwan to the moon, or something.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
This is great actually! Really promising so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Nice XD
Vivid reader chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Wow so vampire huh? A see a crossover of another fanfiction haha
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
For Kwan's last name, it was the exact last name that I have as well. And it's spelled the same!
Don't really know why I'm excited, possibly because seeing any part of my first or last name (which happens about 1/1000 chance) in any type of question/story/real life, gets me kinda semi-exited...
Want An Account chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Welp, that's one way to reveal Danny's secret... I guess...