Reviews for Photoshop
HalfaGhostGirl13 chapter 6 . 10/19
1) Like a 8 or 8.7
2) It was satisfactory and no loose ends! Well...maybe Lancer but whatevs *shrugs* it's for the sake of the story!
3) You already did that so maybe a sequel? Please?

Awesome fic man! i love it! Kepp writing more like this! ( fabulous fanfics )
Ramendobe chapter 7 . 9/16
Read this one as you recommended from my review of "Autograph" and holy crap thank you, I enjoyed this so much!
WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS!? Both the storyline and everything is just perfect but you're also hella good at writing SO LIKE DAMN :D
BakingBanshee chapter 6 . 7/14
1) I give it a 7, one because I have read a LOT of fanfiction about Danny... WHY DID IT END! and two, I just don't like dash... I like Danny pov.
2) hehehe I was hoping for some "overshadow-payback" buuuut I haven't read the last chapter yet.
3) pointless secne you already did, but YEAH I WANT AN EPILOGUE!
FallingNarwhals chapter 6 . 3/9
HAHAHA! This is actually a great idea! I mean, how will the rest of Team Phanto react with two new members that are more like Fan Boys? XD
FallingNarwhals chapter 4 . 3/9
I get the vampire reference! It's actually one of my favorite stories on here, XD
FallingNarwhals chapter 3 . 3/9
Dash, you fail epically. XD
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
You are EVIL! D*** cliffhanger!
Sarah132cs chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
You know Kwan, Dash that last thing you guys said sounded "Creepy!" Like u wanted him in a different way.

Author-san I am talking to the two Idiots not u... even though your the one who wrote it they said it ... great story :D
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Okay I have a few things to point out
Dash that just screams "I found out something!"
good story Author-san
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Are you talking about your story or the Cookie?
Because the story is good so far and I like it :D
as for the cookie I don't eat Digi-cookies.. -
xX The Sexy Beauty Xx chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
very cute..
xX The Sexy Beauty Xx chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Bibbledoo chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Sam will give Danny an attack of the boots.