Reviews for Photoshop
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
You are EVIL! D*** cliffhanger!
Sarah132cs chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
You know Kwan, Dash that last thing you guys said sounded "Creepy!" Like u wanted him in a different way.

Author-san I am talking to the two Idiots not u... even though your the one who wrote it they said it ... great story :D
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Okay I have a few things to point out
Dash that just screams "I found out something!"
good story Author-san
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Are you talking about your story or the Cookie?
Because the story is good so far and I like it :D
as for the cookie I don't eat Digi-cookies.. -
very cute..
xX The Sexy Beauty Xx chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
lol
bibbledoo chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Sam will give Danny an attack of the boots.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
One of the best revelation fics I've ever read and I think that's the closest to 'in character' I've ever seen Dash and Kwan in any fanfiction. Major kudos! You're going on my favorite authors list. Just for this story. Seriously. Good job!
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I intend to comment at the end of this story as well, but I just gotta comment on this chapter. I was sobbing I was laughing so hard! XD Seriously! You're keeping them so in character too! Oh gods! lol! The summary for this story could very well be 'Two jocks play with photoshop and break themselves'. XD
Queen Of All Yaoi chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Read the whole thing through, and I loved every word. I especially loved Dash and Kwan! Those two were just so adorably hilarious and cute and ugh! I laughed so much!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Wow. This story was amazing. I think Danny's reaction was perfect. And I love how Dash totally fanboyed over Danny and kept spurting out questions. And I do think Kwan is really smart, actually. I think he could keep Dash in line easily. Great story! Love it!
mihane100 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
This was AWESOME! :D Good job in this! It definitely had me laughing a lot. :)
Fiddlehoffer chapter 7 . 8/30/2013