Reviews for Photoshop
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
yay! so good! me want more me want more! go paranoid danny (i think hes cute that way) poor dash!
Tsuki107 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Poor Danny must be feeling so paranoid at this point!

Great chapter!
Popping By chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Glad to see another chapter is up. I really like how this story it is a more realistic way of people finding out and then reacting to Danny's secret. I can't really imagine a better way for Dash to get his whole world turned upside down. Keep up the good work and hopefully update soon. I'll be waiting.
seantriana chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Aw, they wanted to finish it already? Not going to be that easy, I bet. But they are caged inside the clasroom, unless someting BIG happened, this story might end soon.

More! I kinda enjoy how those two getting tangled in this mess XD. How come Paulina never came across this? She surely used Photoshop to stick her picture with her ghost boy? She is BLIND! Blind I tell ya!
nycorrall chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
This. Is. A. Maz. Ing. You have outdone yourself, once again. Great story!
jadephantom chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Love the story! It's so great to get to read an interesting and realistic story about Danny at school, and I love the twist of having the bullies turn into softies. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
GhostDog401 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Congrats 103 reviews I remember how excite I am when I get over 100!
toonfangrl chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I just love it when Danny's crazy. And Dash when he's around Danny. But I'm just dying to see how this ends.
Pheek chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Awsome! I can't wait for more!
Lady Rae of Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
A clifty? Really? Mean mean aurthor.

But I really like this chapter, espicially the "I'm not crazy!" part. The Fenton Menace is one of my favourite episodes. xDDD
Kiomori chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Am I the only one that feels bad for Lancer? If I got my car spraypainted by someone, I would probably rage.

Danny must be freaking out now! If he was listening for them to try something, he definitely would have heard them get out of their seats and come towards him.

I can't wait to see what they have planned!
JuneLuxray2 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
BGYUSBY8AV8YOSVAA;

You left it there.

Thank you. So much for leaving it there. /sarcasm
SpiritAni chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Yay for 80 reviews hopefully

Great story
sorcerousfang chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This is great! I can't wait to see how detention goes with those three together. xD
R.T chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Hi I have thirteen years and I loved your story I advise you not to leave, very original truth with all of Photoshop
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »