Reviews for Photoshop
toonfangrl chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
When Dash was talking about letting Danny know they know his secret and him turning out to be not Phantom,I thought of "Eye For An Eye",When Danny tries to reveal Vlad's secret but then Vlad had a Story.
Konekoko chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I think this is 50! Great story. The writing and plot are both excellent. :) Happy Birthday! Mine's on Tuesday. Maybe you could do an update that day? *hint hint, update soon* Many happy returns. :)
Samara chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I'm afraid I'm rather indesicive and can't choose between the peaunut butter cookie and the chocolate fudge. Will this review earn me both? :D

I hope to see Danny & Friends opinion/pov of Dash's 'weirdness', I'm interested to see what will happen next. How will the rest of the A-list students react to all the new rumours? I'm looking forward to more!

Yay for sketch books and happy birthday!
Momorulz chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
dont worry dash ur not as evil and scary as vlad danny will warm up 2 u
geek179 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Haha Happy birthday! And yes Dash that was an epic fail...
Easternbluebird chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I love this story! Poor danny, always bullied by people. I am glad Dash is finally seeing how mean he is to Danny. It just took finding out his secret...
OnFireGeek chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
wow. this is really impressive. most people dont do the greatest job if anyone figures it out. or comes up with a lame way of finding out. you TOTALLY do the show and characters justice. happy birthday!
Jade Wraith chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
gahhhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY! anyways me likey this story andd... get on with letting danny kno that dash knos! and make danny piiiiissssseeeeeddddd :D
kuroxic chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
AWESOME! Cant wait for next chapter! :D
SailorSea chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Another good chapter. I liked the idea of Danny drawing some ghosts cuz it does seem like something he would do. And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ninjy chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Awesome chapter! Late update do suck but it was soooo worth the wait! But that's still no excuse for late update :P I need to see what happens next!

Any who loved this and the part with Dash saying:

"-Cool! Me, too! Well, I mostly draw on tests and homework and Sharpie on my friends when they fall asleep on my couch. But still."

LMAO! And awesome again! And YESH Free stuff! LOL!

Again awesome chapter and pretty pleas with Danny Phantom on top update soon!
JuneLuxray2 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Happy birthday!

I liked this chapter. XD
KatGirl chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I didn't think that this story would be all that good, but I kept reading and I love it with all my heart. I wonder what Danny will think when he finds out that they know about him!

Oh, and I like chocolate chip cookies. :)
SailorSea chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
awesome job so far. That is a new and creative way for people to find out Fenton is Phantom. Plz update soon
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Hello, awesome person! This story's going great! Completely original idea, atleast as far as I know. Update ASAP! :)
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »