Reviews for Photoshop
Ray chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Love ! Haha Danny ur so skrewed
Desiree Phantom chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I'm glad your making this longer. It's really good. Keep it up!
Momorulz chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Rofl
Jessica01 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
That's cool! And thanks for the cookie!
BlackSoulStar chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Love this please update if you are soon :)
JuneLuxray2 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
DAMN IT, ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER.
kuroxic chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
EPIC AWESOMENESS :) please do more!
Samara chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
This is hillarious, I love it. I love how you have the characters consiter all the posibilities and reactions Danny might have. Looking forward to more!
TacticianLyra chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Oh, Danny's secret is so close to gettin' blown... ~Summer
Arteesta chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Manly man forts. This made me laugh. I can only imagine Kwan and Dash huddled under desks, discussing important matters such as revealing Danny Fenton as Phantom.

This really is a dilemma. They are afraid of making Phantom angry but there is no reason to believe that that will happen. Danny has been putting up with their abuse for a long time and has never lashed out at either of them...

I guess the big question is: will Kwan and Dash tell Danny they know his secret?

Ultimately, this story really has me excited, and I can't wait until I see an update. For your first story, this one is awesome!
Spiders Claw chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Great story so far, you've got a good mix of humor going along with the story and I really appreciate that.

Hopefully we'll see another chapter?
Lupus en Fabula chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I enjoyed the second chapter a lot- I can see Dash being all scared that Danny would retaliate. In regards to Kwan- in TUE, it showed him as a scientist, did it not? I think, for the most part, Kwan either acted stupid in the majority of the series to be friends with Dash and fit the 'jock' stereotype and/or just didn't want to bother thinking as he didn't have to. Looking forward to the third chapter.
seantriana chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
XD, let them freak out a bit more, if Jazz knows about this, wonder what she would do? Even better, Sam!
Destined Meltdowns chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Awesomeness! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier!

For the next chapter, maybe Dash and Kwan could be all nice to Danny, and Danny gets really creeped out.

-Dezzi
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
umm i totally dont want to hurry u at all and i kno how it is so plz don't think im being pushy but i really really hope u update asap! im really loving this story and i hope the next part comes soon ill be looking for it!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »