Reviews for Photoshop
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Sweet love it cant wait for the rest
WerewolfAnger chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Very good! Very good! I love it! Update soon!
Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Haha! I like how they're all freakin out and are like "Omigosh Fenton is dead!" and such. lol funny funny funny they're soo scared of him! haha! o! maybe one of them could just freak out and just blurt it out. anyway lovin it and hope it continues!

Always Freshy,

Phoenix
need to login chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
very good story :)
Kiomori chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I thought Dash and Kwan were really funny in this chapter. The image of them running from Danny and trying to hide was just hilarious! I bet Danny is really confused though since they're acting so strange.

I'm looking forward to whatever comes next!
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
If they had, the show wouldn't have lasted nearly as long.
Desiree Phantom chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Another one! Please? I wanna see how it goes!
darkalicesawtell chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
wow i want to see how this plays out it was awesome

-Darkalicesawtell
Easternbluebird chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
LMAO I love it! Your right, people in Amity park are so oblivious. I can't believe no one figured just by looking at him in the show. I mean even his sister had to actually see him transform! Anyways great story and please, Continue!
tracithegreat chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was so good! Its so creepy because I was going to do a story exactly like this! (No joke) except it was gonna be paulina and star. I'm glad I didn't because it would have sucked compared to this one! Great job!
PhantomBrat chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I guess this shows why jocks SHOULDN'T be allowed access to a Photo-editing program...They ruin a hero's secret identity...

PhantomBrat
Danni99981 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I have only one word... BLACKMAIL!
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Whoa. Sucks for Danny. Lol. Nice. It would be cool to see them reacting to Danny the next day but since it's a one shot. :P
Kiomori chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow, this was pretty funny. I think even I would do something like that to pass time if I had pictures of classmates on my computer!

This could be a good oneshot, but I admit that I wonder what Dash and Kwan would do now that they figured it out.

If it gets another chapter, I'll have to check it out. If not, thanks for writing this!
UnvailTheTruth chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Continue it. It has major potetial. Well... It won't be THAT long if you continue but at least continue it for a bit more. Like their reactions the next day at school or something. PM me if you do.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »