Reviews for Photoshop
ILDUFHLIIIIEEEEEEEEEESQUEE chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
lol
Bibbledoo chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Sam will give Danny an attack of the boots.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
One of the best revelation fics I've ever read and I think that's the closest to 'in character' I've ever seen Dash and Kwan in any fanfiction. Major kudos! You're going on my favorite authors list. Just for this story. Seriously. Good job!
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I intend to comment at the end of this story as well, but I just gotta comment on this chapter. I was sobbing I was laughing so hard! XD Seriously! You're keeping them so in character too! Oh gods! lol! The summary for this story could very well be 'Two jocks play with photoshop and break themselves'. XD
Queen Of All Yaoi chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Read the whole thing through, and I loved every word. I especially loved Dash and Kwan! Those two were just so adorably hilarious and cute and ugh! I laughed so much!
theyoungphoenix chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Wow. This story was amazing. I think Danny's reaction was perfect. And I love how Dash totally fanboyed over Danny and kept spurting out questions. And I do think Kwan is really smart, actually. I think he could keep Dash in line easily. Great story! Love it!
mihane100 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
This was AWESOME! :D Good job in this! It definitely had me laughing a lot. :)
Runaway99.9 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Pretty good. I liked it.
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
hahahahaha that was cool. Smiles.
ILOVEKH chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
So cool. Very funny yet so true. It would happen.
AnnAisu chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Kinda cute. Nice writing!
syd004 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
NOOOOOOO I MUST KNOW THE RUMORS!
syd004 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
1.)9.8
2.)yes
3.)you already did
syd004 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Another fic that features the same sort of plot (ya know with Danny having his BPM , his temp , and his physical abilities checked and having kids think he's a vampire and girls stalk him and he doesn't get it) is Bloodsucker by S. N. Rainsworth
syd004 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
hilarious! and i choose chocolate chip cookie!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »