Reviews for Photoshop
syd004 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
hilarious! and i choose chocolate chip cookie!
syd004 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
OMG THE DARK LORDS ARE NO MORE, THANKS TO TEAM BRAIN!
KWAN- THE MUSCLE
HERMIONE- THE SMARTS
YODA- THE WISDOM
AND THEY'RE ALL SO KICK-BUTT!
LOOK OUT POTTER FENTON AND SKYWALKER, THERE'S A NEW GROUP OF HEROS IN TOWN!
EAT YOUR HEART OUT JIMMY NEUTRON!
SCOOT OVER EINSTEIN!
'CAUSE TEAM BRAIN IS ON THE CASE!
Arette chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Great story, just one thing that kinda caught my eye...
Casper High ends at three-thirty, so detention ending at the same time wouldn't make sense. It also starts at seven-thirty. Look at "Livin' Large", the part before the theme song. It says.
I was laughing my head off when reading this and I enjoyed it a lot!
Qapleulia chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Answer to your questions: 1) I would give it a... 8 or 9. 2) I honestly didn't expect it to be so good. So... it actually EXCEEDED my expectations. 3) You already wrote an epilogue, so no answer.
Qapleulia chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
To tell the truth, when I review, I don't have much to say. All I can think of is "I LOVE IT IT'S SUPER AWESOME!" So if I write one like that, expect me to love it. Oh, and by the way, I LOVE IT!, IT'S SUPER AWESOME! :-D
malphigus chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
I loved it! For once it's Kwan who got the brains, and that's good for once :)

I'm happy for the ending! No more bullying, so he would have smaller chances to snap randomly at somebody, thus risking his secret.. ;)

Favorited, thank you!
Jay chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hi!

Instead of writing a review, I just thought I'd say this:

Secret Weapons, the episode in which Jazz tries to help Danny, is BEFORE Reality Trip. Meaning Dash and Kwan end up forgetting in the long run. XD

Well, at least until Phantom Planet. :P

You did a good job on this whole story. It was fun to read about two jocks be scared of a nerd! CX
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Ha ha i suck and getting back to these, thank god for review memory.

good end, good story good good good...

melba toast.
BeachCat chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Very nice. I'm actually surprised at how few people have revelation fics dealing with photos and some kind of recognition of similarity.

I thought this was very well written. The characters were in character. I didn't see too many technical errors. Well done overall. Nice going.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Love the story! It was so fun to read and the suspense of waiting for Danny to find out nearly ate me up! Awesome work :D
Lady Merp chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Really nice Tory defentaly good for your first one! -CC
Shiro Inutoko chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Y'know, I was wrong before. This epilogue rounded the story off quite well. Good job!
Shaed Knightwing chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
I've read a lot of Danny - Dash Revelation fics, but this one happens to be the only one I've come across where all the characters have reacted realistically to the whole deal. Job well done! I'm thoroughly impressed. :)
Destined Meltdowns chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
10! I loved this in every way and you couldn't have written it better. I especially loved the part where you described how Phantom stood taller and seemed stronger than Fenton. I actually felt some proud emotion for him. Amazing job!

-Dezzi