Reviews for Photoshop
obsessivereader95 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
yay! epilogue! nice closing.
foreverhalfa chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Perfect ending!
Namara Jane Knight chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Terrific and humorous end my friend! Good work!
Lightning4022 chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Yeah, okay, you pulled it together. I still think that it would've been okay without the epilogue, but nevertheless, good job! Now go work on Autograph!
toonfangrl chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
LOL, I knew those two would freak out! But the headline of the newspare gave me an idea for a fanfic.
Pheek chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Awesome way to end this awesome fanfic. Great story! I can't wait to read the rest of Autograph! Please update Autograph soon! Anyways, great, well written fanfic!
vasilidor chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
well done!
Phantom Lightning chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Oh, sure, a jock has a dad who has Photoshop, but the person who's been doing digital art since they were 8 doesn't?

UNFAIR.
SailorSea chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Woo! Great job with the epilogue, i liked the newspaper idea. Keep up with the new story ideas
seantriana chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Muahahaha! The epilouge! Thank! You! XD
Turkeyhead987 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Great ending! I loved the last phrase Danny said at the end. :) good work! I loved reading this story!
Rin-sama and Len-kun chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Awesome job!Great ending!:)
Phantom-Stelo chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
XD
Kiomori chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
So Sam and Tucker know! I thought the way they were the ones overreacting was funny too. Dash and Kwan must have felt so awkward.

Anyway, that news article was a great touch, and I think that might be what could happen if just those two guys found out. I guess it was for the better after all!

I enjoyed reading this!
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Lovely. That's the way to describe this. Just lovely.

I really like Sam and Tucker's responses throughout this chapter... both hilarious and in character. (LOVE how Tucker assumed that when he was right it was about the vampire thing. Oh my goodness, that made me laugh soooooo much) It was good how they kept on grilling the jocks, making sure that they weren't actually out to tell the world Danny's secret. They are still protective of him, even when they find out that everything's under control.

The article in the school paper was a good move, too, I think. It wrapped things up nicely, giving Dash and Kwan a moment to shine in their usefulness. And it gave us a completely different perspective and made this story feel very complete. We've come to the end and it feels right. :)

So BRAVA, my friend! This is a beautiful story and I am so thankful to have been able to work on it with you. C: Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece of fanfiction and I hope that it gets all of the reviews it deserves!

Congrats on making it to the end of your first fully chaptered fic. :D

Sapphireswimming