Reviews for Broken Moments
Jebus Creiss chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Why do I read this story? Because I find the horrible angsty deaths of Mary Sues, OC and other random schmucks so highly amusing, why else?
bldude chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Well, if he somehow "keeps" power as he goes through lives, he might just get strong enough wipe everything out. And perhaps explore beyond the limits of the "game". Maybe in a few millenniums. xD
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
I agree with Mary, these are horred, stop killing innocent OC's I want all the FF characters, your OC's, and Mary Sue to kill you on this story
LightTheWay333 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Wow... just one word, wow... That was absolutely amazing, especially the last chapter with the little boy. Really dark, disturbing and sad all at the same time. I'm surprised you have no few reviews as this is THE best story in the whole fandom! And I mean it. Please continue, even though I know you probably won't.

Please...
ZodiarkSavior chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Groundhog's Day is fun.

Now make a M Rated story where the OC Sleeps with the entire cast.

That would be hysterical.
dragonFELL chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
My god. This latest chapter is really, /really/ good - in that it can really freak a reader out. I love the idea of someone stuck in a particular timeline (Higurashi anyone?), and the twist at the end is nothing short of brilliant. Please do continue!
Jebus Creiss chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
(Oops, my bad. Forgot there was one more chapter.) Ignore the OC-inadvertently-destroys-Cocoon theory - this fills it perfectly. Liked this - definitely nightmare material, you can just see the OC's real body drooling and mumbling in a mental facility somewhere.
Jebus Creiss chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
You know, I was thinking vaguely about writing a fic about the inevitable deaths of OC/SIs...but no, I'm thinking I can quite happily leave you to it, because I can't see myself doing a better job.

Particularly liked the latest offering, very nice horror tinge. I'd been wondering why you hadn't genred it 'humour' until I read it.

Suggestions: trapped in Cocoon during endgame sequence; directly UNDER Cocoon during endgame sequence; deliberate SI attempt goes horribly (and humourously) wrong; OC inadvertently helps Orphan destroy Cocoon; nursing-home OC runs afoul of Cocoon medicine.

Well done, and enjoy!
notantihero chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I love this. So realistically depressing. And I suppose this is what really would've happened to those self-inserts, aye? Because face it, a normal human in a world full of people juggling King Behemoths in the air? Yes. You die.

Thank you for writing this piece and answering all my disbelieving snorts as I juggle through self-inserts, Mary Sues and terrible OC's. I do hope that you have more up your sleeves - the darker and more gut wrenching, the better. The five year old kid broke my heart, it did.

p.s. Meta reference to My Immortal? Stroke of genius there, mate.
dragonFELL chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I believe you've captured the general daydream of anyone who's remotely obsessed (at the time) with any video game. They all start out a little... 'weird', simple because it's "Oh my god, where in the hell am I". But the endings are extremely well-written and depressing (such is reality, I s'pose, given it's... a video game). Good job :)