Reviews for Secrets of a Wolf Revealed
Gdenofa chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Oh Dirtclaw, why do villains love to give themselves away before they continue on? Their egos get the better of them! Great chap.

I have heard of Warriors many times. But with my rescues with ferals it's hard to read fiction about them when feral cats are part of your real life... every day XD
GDeNofa chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Good chapter. Nightmares are a great way to help express the anguish a character is going through.

I know in the wild, animals tend to growl and use snarl and use appearances and only attack as a last resort to prevent injury (I feed feral cats so I know LOL) But with fiction tales we can make things up to go well with the plots. (:

Can't wait for the next chap (:
MR.E chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
ok, i have a great idea for a new story,and it'll bring down the house;do a story on "bride of the living dummy" from"goosebumps"!it'll be awesome!oh, and give it a romance/adventure twist!
GDeNofa chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Awww little Irene and Little Froglip playing tag that is cuteness overload!

Poor Dirtcalw, but why did the wolf bats attack him anyway?
GDeNofa chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Very intriguing chap. Little Froglip and a puppy hugging and kissing. Double cute.

"The next event you will see…is when the monster inside Dirtclaw was born…" Love this line the best so far. chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
That was a good chapter. Villians are not born but created by circumstances.

Yes baby floglip hugging a wolf puppy. Mega cute (:
GDeNofa chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Interesting. Gotta love preludes to how villains came to be.