Reviews for Best Friends Forever
RetickLover chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my gosh...I mean...I can't...I can't even comprehend what just happened. Dying. Hilarious. Omg Barney why yet at the same time SO him. LOL dead. great job bro, great job
Waterwolfwritter chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That was so cool and weird and awesome
soapymedia chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
My absolute favorite himym fic! So in character for Barney :)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I could never picture Barney being gay but for him to be one for the sake of his obsessive self-acclaimation, yes, I could. Lol! I died!
KeyofHeart chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
My first review for How I Met Your Mother fic ;)

Everyone was so in character! I love it! Barney was being Barney... Him and his crazy plans XD LOL. I love it! Marshall calling Lil in the end was so funny. You should write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please write a sequel!
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Nice plan Barney nice plan.
yuki san1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I thought this was really, really cute. You did an amazing job with Barney's dialog. I could totally picture him saying those things to Ted and Marshall. You did a great job capturing Barney's personality. Please write more?
Jaakusan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I got to the end and cackled a little. Just a little. Oh Marshall. Oh Barney.
Pandawanda chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this, i could see barney doing this D
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
The best part is, that I can actually see this happening on the show.. well, not the Barney decided to be monogmous part, but the Barney decides to marry Ted to make him his BFF over Marshall thing I can see the writers doing.
Danger Nobody chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Your blackmail worked . I imagined the authorbeast staring at me with its big soulful eyes, willing me silently to give it just the tiniest bit of nutrition. I'm writing this comment eons after the story was written, however. Does that make the comment stale? Or too little too late? I don't care. It's 3 am. I was sad. I read your beautiful story, and it made me laugh. Repeatedly. Out loud. I may have woken someone up. Anyway. I must compliment you for making everybody pretty in character. Also- This is how the series should end. Really. At the end we find out "mother" is metaphorical. Or something like that. Anyway you are a lovely author who I have been stalking today (shassie and a ouran high/iron man crossover? I think I love you.) and I just might follow you. Yep. That's it. I'm doing it. You can't stop me.
Sorry this review wasn't more... Helpful. goodnight.
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really like this and can totally see Barney doing something like this in order to be proclaimed Ted's Best Friend Forever!
rawr52 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
!
splanchnolove chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Ha ! that was funny ! thanks a lot ! (reading it again, it sounds very ironic, but it's not really ...) and thanks for introducing me to the world of how i met fanfiction, 'cause this is the first fic i've read, yay !