Reviews for Seth's Night Out
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Awesome! Loved it. I think you captured them wonderfully!

Nekodra K.D. LaCroix

Nekodra .blogspot .com
queerstarks chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my god, I just died, went to heaven, came back to earth, then died again and went to hell, and then got kicked out because Satan thought I was too annoying (I was rambling about how amazing this story was) and came back to earth. This was a new experience.

I. Fudging. Loved this. Like, to no end. This is DEFINITELY going in my favorites. Thank you for writing such a cute, amazing, awesome story!
Yesyesyesyes chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I cannot express how happy I am that you made this! Just...Wonderful. And it's rated M! (All the best fics are) I would give you flowers and cookies if I could! These fics are so rare, thank you. Thank you. Thank you! :D 3
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Omg after seeing them kiss for St. Patrick's day I had to find something about them and I found your story it was Amazing! It would be cool if you wrote a sequel or something ;)
noxfiction chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was just perfect. I love it! What makes it so accurate and so hot is that it's SO in character. Unf.
Brennason chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That. Was. Perfect! It was everything I was looking for!
Brennason chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That. Was. Perfect! It was everything I was looking for!
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
sethon! very cute!
singreckless chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love this so hard. Oh my goodness. I never thought I would actually find a decent smutty Sethon fic. This is beautiful.
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Amazing! I never would've expected to find a well written, smutty, Sethon fic, the tri-fecta! With amazing grammar and spelling (very rare these days, but very well appreciated). Not to mention just well written as a whole with a nice eye on details to the show. OwO Very yummy! If this had it's own category, you would have a million reviews!
SiriuslyYours chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yaaaay Stefon and Seth fanfiction! I absolutely loved this. Sexy and fun! :D great job!
Black George Washington chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Please write a sequel, or another one-shot, or something... I love how you write these two! It's hot and sweet, perfectly in character, and just too cute for words! More please!
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 8/15/2011