Reviews for Akatsuki Heir
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 3/3
So you intend to have Naruto help kill his sister? Kinda messed up bro.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 7 . 2/8
Damn just went to your profile page and saw you will be deleting this story. You should keep it on your page though. Perhaps one day you might find inspiration to finish it.

Was an awesome story.
afi123 chapter 7 . 2/8
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...sigh this was getting so good...he didnt even get to go to Akatsuki..
afi123 chapter 5 . 2/8
Itachi better not be some drone
afi123 chapter 4 . 2/8
Rin...S-class, so obito dont know about him?
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 3 . 1/27
Everyone kinda hates Sasuke, also for the Raikage's lightning Armor, if someone had a strong wind affinity like Naruto and Temari and they created a wind version of say the chidori, that could defeat the Raikage's armor. Also the reason mostly everyone hates the Uchiha is because not only does Kishimoto give him almost everything; girls throwing themselves at him, eyes that steal jutsu, private teachers etc; he is also way too arogant and spoiled by Konoha, he is a missing nin, he is supposed to be hunted down and killed, not given a free pass
Kyranol1 chapter 7 . 1/24
Dam, wished I couldve known before reading this...
Sigh, anyways, as sad as I am that you're abandoning this story, I'd like to say it was a pleasure reading this and that I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Good luck on your other stories!
The Kamereon chapter 7 . 1/22
Gdi! Tears of pain. Know our pain authorsan!
ews1 chapter 7 . 1/19
It's a little bit dissapointing this is over as I've rally enjoyed it so far
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. No no no no no no no no no NO!

Don't abandon this story! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY?! COME ON! I was waiting for a confrontation between Naruto and Minato, both at the fact that he's alive and part of an s-class organization! Then you just past the bucket all of a sudden?! I can't find any fics with Naruto in the Akatsuki and his parents still alive!

PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT! I WAS LOVIN' IT!
XMisterdarkX chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
bien
sanbi221 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Well I'm disappointed that you're not continuing the story, at least you told us it won't be updated instead of just leaving it. This and new world order were my the stories I really wanted you to continue but if you don't have the inspiration then there's no point in writing them. Well good luck with your other stories.
Maedre chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Disappointing, this story is quite good. I see absolutely 0 reasons for you deleting the mentioned stories. Writing "ON PERMANENT HIATUS" or something, would solve all the issues (obviously there will be people asking for you to update them.. But that just how it works, even on completed stories people comment to give their opinions or to beg for author to write a sequel).
Azofeifa chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
well... shit. this is extremely disappointing to hear as Akastsuki heir has been one of the most re-read fics i check up on. It's a damn shame that this is getting taken down.

To be honest, i kinda want to adopt it, but if you do i'd curse you out. Im already on about 60-80 fics right now, and i procrastinate a lot, so it'd take forever to finish.
darkynstars chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I loved your story and was hoping for you to continue on updating it but I suppose it is best if you don't have the passion for it. I'll read Hyoton no Naruto since it sounds interesting but please take my request into consideration! PLEASE! NO. PARING. I really would love to read a naruto fic that has great potential without it being ruined by pairing Naruto with someone... Thanks. Anyways, best of luck with writing all of your stories!