Reviews for An Emergency
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
That was
specsandtucker chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
this is the cutest help..m..e
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Such a good little ficlet :3 had me chuckling the whole time. And I can just see it so perfectly in my head, Tucker with an arm wrapped protectively around his hot pocket treasures :)
ocfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I loved this story! So adorable! I love the Isidious movies...and Specs/Tucker! Great Job!
AMKelley chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
An emergency indeed! I'm not as fond of Hot Pockets as I used to be but I can understand Tucker's plight. I seriously just love these two! I saw Insidious 2 yesterday and I was just ecstatic that they had a bigger part _ They're my favorite morons xD But I loved your story and it was cute to see Specs having pity for Tucker 3 And the "interview" is too much. Lol. But great job!

P.S. I love your username :D
HannahWroteThis chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Daww this was sweet. I really like your writing! Have you seen the new movie yet? It's even better than the first in my opinion.
Hope to see more stories from you; this fandom REALLY needs more!
DetectiveShezza chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Amanda K. Teals chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awww, this was a really great story. It was so cute and funny how Tuck woke Specs up at like midnight for Hot Pockets. Too funny. It was also really sweet how Specs drove him to the store, anyway:) Great job!
It's A Schnauzer chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Love it! I really thought you brought out the personality of both Specs and Tucker. I mean waking Specs up at almost 1:00 A.M. for Hot Pockets? That totally sounds like something Tucker would do. And I couldn't help but to giggle at that part and I felt the emotions between both of these guys as well. Good job! I'm really glad you wrote for Insidious.
melpi chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
oh my goodness i was giggling all the way through this story! really wonderful work, so cute and really funny! 3
PyroTheWereCat chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Excellent emotional drifts, my friend. Confusion, worry, fear, hilarity, and a great big "awww" to wrap it all up. We didn't see enough of either of these guys in the movie and this story earns my stamp of approval 100%.
JuinWest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Isn't Leigh in his late thirties or something like that? Possibly forties? Wow, he's aging well!

On a different note! HIGH-larious! Tucker smokes, no doubt. That's what I concluded when I read 'hot pockets'. It was very misleading in the beginning! I thought it was serious! lol Very well-written. I really have no criticism on this one. Love it! It's one of my faves now. XD
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I read this with a huge smile on my face. XD Oh, Tucker... You would wake up Specs in the middle of the night for that reason and that reason alone... XD Poor Specs. I assume he never sleeps well with Tucker around. XD Oh, dear. I think it's awesome. You're the first person to write here. :D You know, like the first ever... You're like, an entity... ahh, forget it. ;)
Too Lazy To Make An Account chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Dude, we were dying laughing at the hot pocket thing. The movie wasn't as scary because the whole time were like "DON'T TOUCH MY HOT POCKETS!" But still.
SeverusFan10 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You must feel special considering you made the first Insidious story on fanfiction. (Claps and applauds.) This was an awesome story and hopefully you will make more Insidious stories. I actually wanted to make the first story for this but it's okay if you beat me to the punch(I wanted someone to write this so I got my wish).

Sorry for boring you with this rant...(blushes) Anyways, great story.