Reviews for New School Reboot
Twi-Hard4213 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
This review is for all of them :
I absolutely love all of your stories! Please finish this one!
dplacker chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Love this story! Sequel?!
masen-cullen96 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
love it!
dead beatiful chapter 25 . 12/23/2011
good story cant wai tfor you to update !
Lor-Page chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Omg your story is amazing! I love it so much!

I just live how Nessie and jake are linked like that, and how when Nessie feels more for jake, his feeling change too.

you are capturing the characters so well, and your writing is great too! I really, really love this story! One of favorites so far!

I really hope you continue to write!

AWESOME STORY!
Twilightextremist12305465 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This my all time favorite story
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Loved it :)
Laziesttiger chapter 24 . 7/30/2011
This is the third or fourth time I have read this story, and I loved it just as much as the first time around.

I really really hope that this time you will consider updating?

:-)
DawnLeon chapter 23 . 7/28/2011
For the lack of a better word...that Mo-ther Fu-cker!

I mean you read BD and you see Nauhel sweet, kind and never hurt a fly. Yes he feeds off humans but like other vamps, he must killed the vile disgusting humans, just like him.

Why, oh why would you do something like that. Make Nauhel so evil. But I love it, I know he's not evil, he's a man after all and they think with the head from down under. lol.

I love your story. And I have a question, did Nahuel brought those things (the medical files and his sister's diaries) with a purpose that Nessie would fall for him?
DawnLeon chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
Now I had to look at BD too for that little assessment lol.

I think she was only worry od the pictures that she m
tammysheda chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OH MY GOSH, this must be a dream! I remember when you said you were pulling down the story I was crying because I loved it so much! I was HOOKED! I'm so so so happy & excited that you put it back up! I would SO love if you could finish it, I love it & you so much, continue on the great work, love!
jeangary28 chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
really love what you've done with the story. the epilogue idea sounds really cool. just make sure if there is a second story from this one do write it
fancifulgirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
i just rad through the first 3 chapters & i'm really loving this story. it's the first one i've read that deals with nessie as she's growing up. i'm loving delving into her relationships with her family. )
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011