Reviews for watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie
any-otp-will-do chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Perfect. Absolutely stunningly perfect. The after-sex banter was spot-on as well. I think I'm in love.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Well done.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
A wonderful story. I loved it.
x chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"They kissed like they had never done so before, and would never do again."

why you break hearts ;_;

These are so wonderfully perfect.
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
LOVE!:) That title is epic!
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I'm new to the Who-verse fanfiction... which, if you consider just how long i've been watching the show is a bit of a crime... but i do love your work. This one in particular tickled me... especially this line here "I think I like you better drunk, Doctor. I got declarations and heart-shaped presentations then." It just makes me smile no matter how many times i read it. You manage to make them sound like them, which i know can be a struggle sometimes. So yeah, great work. :-)

(Also, just as a side note... this is marked as being in spanish in the language filter... don't know if anyone else has mentioned it.)

Chibi
LightBard chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yes! The sequel I wanted and stupidly only just found. Brilliant, Love it.
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
She knows him so much better than he knows himself. It's adorable how she gets him and indulges silly things like fish fingers and custard. I think you really captured the things that really make them just the best couple. Well done!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Your stories have the uncanny ability to put such a huge ridiculous grin on my face every time, and this was no exception! Loved it!
Petrichor11 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
You always write the best smut. I can't even.
betawho chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I still love this story. I'm so glad you have it on here. I'd read it twice on Livejournal and wanted to read it again, but Livejournal is still down. So it was a treat to find these on .

As always you managed to make the story so sweetly sexy. I hope Matt and Alex stay in the roles for a long time, I just love their chemistry. Matt is the first Doctor I can really envision as being sexy, even if he is a bit clueless about it. And River is really the only "Companion" I can see him with in that context. You manage to write their vulnerability and humanity so well, while still keeping then interestingly alien and timey-wimey.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
this was fantastic, very sweet and pretty decent smut. Most people write the Doctor as hesitant, but I thought this was very beliable.
mericat chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Sad, humorous, fun all in one bite. Poor Amy and Rory, how difficult it would be never to get their baby back. And somehow altho The Doctor and River's relationship is right, it's terribly wrong at the same time. Would like to have you continue this as a series.
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I'm running out of new things to say but that was amazing.

Perfect.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So sweet. I love your writing style.