Reviews for Children of the Enemy
Pervejbirk chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Quite a lovely little storie indeed, A friend have been telling me a lot these stories and i just had to go read some of them. Very well written and the human is catching
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
PLEASE tell me there will be a sequel! Megamegatron is so cute and Sideswipe is touching!

'Who took your face?' Prime instantly demanded of Bumblebee. 'Rather, who tried to take your face and failed miserably? It's still very much there, only grazed. Why, they didn't do very well.'

This made me laugh so hard!
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
All of your stories make me laugh, but the kind of laugh that sounds like I'm in tears.
Prowl's Litte Apprentice chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Sideswipe prodded it with the tip of a sword. 'Well, it doesn't explode.'

'Well done,' Ratchet said scrathingly. 'Perhaps next time you can us all out with your carelessness.'

The ever curios Sam was edging closer to the crate, watched intently by a wary Bumblebee. 'I didn't know you had kids, 'bee.'

'They're not mine!' Bumblebee refuted hastily, hands spazzing about.

'This is so like him!' Optimus bellowed, striding about dramatically, 'so like Megatron to have hatchlings and then just abandon them on a whim! How careless and thoughtless does one have to be? The selfish swine!'

'You did kill him,' Ratchet pointed out. 'He probably didn't plan on dying.'

- These lines made me laugh the hardest! XD, the whole story was - LOL, really funny and good. Poor Ratchet, being the only sane mech of them all and I love ooc Optimus xD
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
lol, very ooc but funny
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
laughs... that was great. I love ooc Optimus. He is such a bitter bastard in this. XD

Poor Ratchet. The only sane mech in the whole bunch.
safety tool chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
MY VOICEBOX HURTS FROM LAUGHING.

Sideswipe's tearful doting. Ratchet strangling the air. Prime being movieverse Prime. And Sam acting like Starscream, with added caffeine. I don't even know what to say, apart from politely pointing out that your crackfics could be weaponized and used to slay people with excessive giggling.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh...my...god. This was hilarious. Out of character? Hell, yes, but what else would one expect from a crack 'fic? ;) I've never seen Prime so bloodthirsty, lol. Nicely done. I was kinda expecting more chapters to follow, but maybe it's best if you left it there, since Prime IS trying to hurl a hatchling off a building...;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hi! If you do a ' what The G1 Transformers Thought od DoTM' can u make them notice that carly changes shoes when running around? Seriously, first shes wearing brown boots then while she crouches and screams shes wearing black sandals!
Mara's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Damn, you're good.
Shadir chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*Cackle* Very funny!
nessus chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
HOWWLL, this was wonderful XD I love the way you write crack and this one made me cry with laughter...Optimus was SO unfair to Megatron, having killed him himself WHEEEE. I had a few tries at it, but I had to stop several times to catch my breath, laughter can do that to ya. I want more laughs from you, you are so good at it...life is always better when Ive read one of your fics, they bring so much joy. You are a gem, you are ;D Thank you for this delicios little tid-bit. It was yummy YAY XD
Artie chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
'This is so like him!' Optimus bellowed, striding about dramatically, 'So like Megatron to have hatchlings and then just abandon them on a whim! How careless and thoughtless does one have to be? The selfish swine!'

'You did kill him,' Ratchet pointed out. 'He probably didn't plan on dying.'

- This made me laugh so hard ! :L :L Ahh actually brought tears to my eyes - :L Your wrting is amazing, keeps me hooked from the first word!It is so good! You really are brilliant at writing - An artist in your own right 3
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Your fanfics never fails to make me laugh. NEVER. I can re-read them over 5 times and still crack up. Keep it up!
MelloRIabbit chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I absolutely love Optimus's and Sideswipe's reactions to the hatchlings XD great story I hope you keep writing!