Reviews for You Take It Off First
Adventures in Anomalies chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow! I can't tell you how much I've absolutely enjoyed this story so far!
Captain Katie-chan chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Please make more, this is awsome :U
Insmanity chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
This story is really, really great! Honestly, I love it. But before I start nagging for you to update, I have one tiny correction i'd like to make; Demeter is the Greek Goddess of Harvest, Ceres is her Roman counterpart. But hey, Potato Pot-a-to, right?

Seriously, you haaaaave to update, you have officially reduced me to begging. Pleeease. (Through taking into consideration your previous update, the chances are sliiiim.)

But come one. Please.
AureliaVerity chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD! Please update soon my sanity depends on it :D
Caro-Kitty chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
This story is beautiful so far. I am in love with your writing style :) I am hungry for the next chapter! Update soon?
9arkwolf chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I love this, waiting for an update!
As for how long it should last...that's really up to you and what you come up the more you write, the more there is to read!
9arkwolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Lol, loved the first chapter, great fun!
ArtisanDreamCatcher chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I can't wait for your next upload, this is an awesome story (b n_n)b
live.die.be chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Heya! I'm the reviewer from CU.

I love slash, and GrimmUlqui is a pairing that I've enjoyed reading before. Your summary is amusing, all of the situations that could be created with it. However, I would recommend that you add into your summary that it's an AU story.

I'll review all your chapters in one review, mmkai?

Chapter 1:

- Love the chapter title.

- Their banter in the first chapter is cute, believable and in-character. I take it that by "Berry", Grimmy is referring to Ichigo? Makes sense, I can see him giving out nicknames like that.

- Lol Grimmjow lol. He's very creative with his insults.

- You ended the chapter a good place, would make a person come back to read more.

Chapter 2:

- Never thought of it like that, but Ulqui is sort of child-like. Huh. I like the comparison, and that Grimmjow doesn't want to deal with his temper tantrum.

- Interesting explanation for the tattoo. Fits with Grimmjow's personality that he hung with the wrong crowd.

- "He wanted to look back to that sepia-toned haze, with its rotted corners and threadbare curtains and see that face…" Lovely imagery. I adore your descriptions.

- This chapter keeps a person asking questions, keeps them hooked which is a good skill. Leaves lots of things unanswered.

Chapter 3:

- Of course Ulquiorra would find Grimmjow more frightening than staring down the barrel of a gun. Makes sense, of course. Grimmjow can be rather frightening (especially when you're alone in a very tiny space with him).

- Ichigo has a cat. I like it. (I adore cats. Once night at like two AM I opened the door to find my cats hunting a mouse. They left the mousy corpse on my lawn until one of my other cats came and ate it. Eww.) Grimmjow really is a big cat, I can totally see him laying on his stomach in a sunbeam.

- "What we had is dead. Stop trying to bring it back." Love this line. I like that this isn't a fluffy happy story, since they seem to crawl under my skin and make me twitch.

- I noticed that you haven't chosen genres for this. You probably should, it's a good idea, and tells more about the story when a person glances at the summary in the archives. I'd probably put it under "drama" and "humor".

Chapter 4:

- "Juniper eyes" Ooh, I like that description. Juniper has the freshest, cleanest scent ever. Break open the little berries and the smell is amazing. (I imagine that Ulquiorra would smell a bit like juniper.)

- Ulquiorra as a morning person, and Grimmjow as definitely NOT a morning person. Fits them. Grimmjow is totally a big, grumpy, sleepy kitty. It's ridiculously adorable.

- lol Ulquiorra in an apron lol

- So bizarrely domestic, making breakfast in the morning. Interesting juxtaposition.

Chapter 5:

- In you AN, I agree. Sleep is so totally overrated.

- Curiosity killed the cat. But then again, Ulquiorra isn't a cat. He's a bat, which are insanely cute creatures.

- Bahahahah. Ulquiorra would be the grumpiest stripper ever. He'd probably keep a push dagger or something in his palm to slash people who tried to touch him.

- say Ichigo fast and it sounds like you're sneezing.

- "Open to a threesome sometime? Wanna give me your number?" Wow, Grimmjow really has no shame. XD

Chapter 6:

- Forgot to mention before, I like the lines at the top and bottom in italics.

- It's personal preference, but I'd recommend that you use line breaks to separate scenes, and separate the ANs from the actual story.

- Son of a duck? I need to remember that one. Grimm really is creative with his curses.

- Oh, Grimm-kitty is scared of lightning/thunder. Ohhh, the cuteness, i can't help but picture him hiding under his covers. I know how he feels. I'm not scared of lightning or thunder, but I am twitchy as hell and loud noises make me jump two feet in the air and drop my ipad on my face.

- "Are you…implying…that I am fat, Grimmjow?" -snorts- Mental image of Ulquiorra standing in front of a mirror measuring his waist.

There. All 6 chapters.

Your grammar and spelling are aces, so there isn't much in that area for me to critique you one. As a matter of fact, I don't have anything bad to say about this.

They're both perfectly in character, and the dynamic between them is so awesome. The banter they exchange, and the way that they interact with each other. Love it.

I'd be interested to see some flashbacks, more about, like, the group Grimm started hanging with, or situations where Ulqui looked down gun barrels. Maybe a flashback about when they met. Just some more background, since a reader has to fill in the blanks them self at this point.

I can't wait to see where this will go. It's a great story.

And, if you're interested in having another beta (it's a good idea at times. I have one person who's my main beta, and another who looks over for characterization, and another who looks over for inconsistencies.), then PM me.

Can't wait to see more of this,

Member of Critics United.
Izaya-chi chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
noeeeeees update pleeeeeeeassee it says your last update was in march and it's july now! And I wonder what's gonna happen now, grimmy's pretty pissed off, ne?
Izaya-chi chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Gosh! I just love this! Your writing is filled with such excuisite detail-it's beautiful!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
i have reread this story a couple of times. The relationship between grimmjow and ulqiorra is just so fiesty and they do complement each other well. As for the M rating part, i'm quite interested in it. Hope you can update/continue this story
petrichorus chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
omg LOVE this beautifully written the character dynamics crack me up - Grimmkitty's eyelashes :DDDD It cant end here - pwease
ShiroMoon chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
NO! How could you end it there! D:

Ulqui hurt Grimmy's feelings. ): I wanna see what happens next!
angie chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
hey, it's me! XD I found you! This is really cute! Write more!