Reviews for Punk Ninjas!
trying to be so oh original chapter 2 . 1/10
Nice plz more chpz
Ari The Fox chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
hey I see you have not updated for a while I really hope you continue this is a really good story
Gabrielus Prime chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
The Runaway Five? Is that an Earthbound reference?
Toby860 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
hmm this one has some good potential to be one of your better stories. i would list this as one of the ones that need to be finished right after you finish naruto prime.
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
THis is actually pretty interesting. I'd be very interested in seeing what happens when konoha does catch up to them.
9foxgrl chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
continue when you can please.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Heh. Nice chapter. Very nice. Hopefully konoha continues to be alte or unable to get to Hinata and naruto.
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Wow, so technology is pretty advanced in this story huh? W
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I am intrigued with the shinobi.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love it!Update soon
The Tinkle Tube chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Funny name but I like this. You have two stories now with my favorite couple whom are not ninja for Konoha.
Dark Signer chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I have to say, this is an interesting idea for a story, and I kinda like where it's going right now. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Signed,

Dark Signer
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is great, and I must inform you, (Because I think it's very funny) that when I first glanced at the title for some reason I read PUKE ninjas instead of PUNK ninjas. Weird huh? LOL W
Aki666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hmm...this is a very diffrent story for Hinata and Naruto. I like it and I hope to see more if you do keep this one going.

But first a few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne!
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Punk Rock tried to kill the Metal, but they failed as they were smite to the ground.