Reviews for Judgement Day
puddingwizard chapter 1 . 3/7
Perhaps holes in time (or a time loop, again and again)? First slowly, then the gaps turn longer and longer, until finally time is at the final change? I do adore how this starts and continues and it's possible ways to go. uwu hums, I have to check the genres again though laughs, because in my mind this'll be possibly twisted!cute? Laughs, I like TMR/HP too much;; and Harry somehow caring for a child and possibly finding fondness for his young life changer—and not to mention Tom's possible obsession with Harry if it's either time gaps or 2006's timeline. I just know it'll be though for Harry to care for the child due to emotions, but he wouldn't want to be neglectful or abusive as his childhood.
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 1 . 1/25
So time travel... hmm... And yes, certainly, Harry Potter should NEVER have a quiet moment, and dear Tom Riddle ought to be either long lived or immortal... Just like Harry. However, as much as I like time travel stories, I think that it would be better to have them in '06, simply because I don't like the idea of having them have to go through WWII again. Besides that, the plot of having them in the 1920-30's etc. is over done. In fact, there is a wonderful story where our dear goes back to Tom's fifth or sixth year. Quite intreguing, and tastefully done, as well. Granted, it's not complete, and I haven't read more than halfway through, if that... But most definitely well-done. I believe the title is 'Their Verdict of Vagaries' by Angstier. I look forward to your next chapter.
-A fan of Many Stuffs
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon angel
Amanda2308 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
OMG I fucking love this I have no idea why but I do such a clever and unique fic why haven't you told me about this! Shame on you and you need to continue this please :) I love this story I'm so fascinated by it. Plus completely agree long live lord voldemort. :p well now I'm going pester you about this story as well :)
Renyo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, this is certainly a twist I wasn't expecting when I opened the link. Great job and please keep going!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
intriguing
Kitty Qin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I like the holes in time option.
krm3DeeDee chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh dear. If you're going to keep writing this in your usual style, you'll scare me away from your story. I hope to see less tension here, but it's your story and you will take it in whatever direction you want:P
Anyway, I was hoping for "redemption" for Tom. I am curious how Merope got that phone number and whether Harry fell into the time hole with his entire house, because Mrs Cole seems unchanged to me. Keep it up!
Zsadist Cortel chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Really cool idea so far! I think I'd prefer them to stay in 2006 permanently.
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i wonder what the hell happen. i would love you to continue
Risika67 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wholes in time sonds interesting but at the same time 2006 and onward sounds good too because Dumbldoors dead...yeah :] , Yes 2006 onward is good for me :D.
Person chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
'nother chapter! 'nother chapter! 'nother chapter! 'nother chapter!
XxCrazyLovexX chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I would like to read more :(
Kaisell chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I vote for Tom to live with Harry permanently at 2006! ;)
Azure Gryphon chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This an intreguing idea, and well written. I am looking forward to more.

On which time they should live in: I think that Voldemort has already lived his life. Let this be some sort of copy of Tom Riddle, raised by Harry in 2006.