Reviews for I, X your Familiar
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I kinda wonder if it is best to not have cars in their world and i'm not sure the spirits would allow it, seeing how cars transformed or world I do like being able to travel around with cars there is definitely some cons as well. FoZ had a good concept but was executed poorly and a plot that went no where while stuffing boobs into people faces.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Hi i'm back again and I agree with the reviewer who said that X is a good influence on Louise and I like X way more than Saito heck practically almost all fan fictions of FoZ that I've read are better then the original, take summoning the sun where Louise summons Amaterasu who is the goddess of the sun (from the game Okami) is my absolute favorite of how Ammy just fits so well like it was meant to be. (Even though Ammy is a girl as well she is just so awesome she makes everything work without hassle) but the author of that story has not continued for a long time makes me sad, but this two stories are the best. But back to your story here took a look into what X elf armor looks like and... I don't like it... it's just doesn't seem to look like X but i'm not letting that stop me so i'm imagining that he looks like the action figure made by Truforce collectibles it looks so awesome but this is just my opinion not to be force on to anyone like how I still hate Tiffania that walking boob monster, I mean geez FoZ has this great concept but wasted it on perverted hentai.
I was thinking about what X thought about how Louise's family treated her which I forgot but I believe the only one who did show her love was her older sister which I had thought what if you change the gender from sister to brother, it's what I love about fan fiction nothing is set in stone and you are free to be creative as much as your mind lets you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
This is very interesting story this last chapter is very epic, I do like the beginning concept of familiar of zero but I hate how it becomes a complete harem with ridiculously big breast people, I would cringe if X did see Tiffania I think its repulsive to have breast that large, the show became a complete hentai fest, it completely turned me off from the show.
So i'm very happy you left out some unnecessary parts like Siesta being sold to the count guy, or the guy who owns the tavern ugh thank god X did not have to see that. So some part of me is happy that you stopped writing this but i'm still wishing for more. I think there is also just too many girls in foz it makes me wonder what if Sylphid and Tiffania were boys instead, what if Saito was a sibling to Siesta and worked in the academy or something like that. and how can there be other Void mages I like thinking that Louise is the only one making her very special
SPOILERS! I would also love to see a switch in the story where Saito went off to fight the army in Louise stead, what if she found out how to use her void magic and sends X back to his planet while he is on sleep mode or something leaving a letter with him to protect him from any more fighting and Louise fights the army herself, once he realize he is back he becomes desperate to go back so she doesn't fight the army by herself.
One last thing X should not have a romantic interest that is too far ooc for me and it just doesn't fit, he is a robot and they are all human it will never happen.
Anyway I love this story i'm always coming back to it and it makes me hopeful for other crossovers with mega man X like legend of zelda with young Link after his adventures with Majora's mask and being sent to X's world, just a thought.
An adamant fan chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
This is the greatest crossover I have ever read in my life concerning Familiar of Zero. Please, please, PLEASE continue this story.
beondexpectation chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Marvelous crossover my friend I truly wanted a X/FoZ cross and this was beyond my expectations for one. I'm still amazed to how well this story fits together well done man.
wheeloffate chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
u have done marvelous job on writing this epic story, like i want to say every chapter give me more interest. its truly shame u abandon this , many reviewer want you continued this. I know u writing other fanfic and see your talent to mix the storyline as well. and got more attention in more common anime which most people prefer. And maybe will get more idea from reviewer opinion from different story . your (Gold) is here , in this storyline. And i believe many famous author will look at this fanfic, as your chapter progress. Dont bother make it "perfect" . Let the reviewer comment and positive or negative ,its your key to step advance.

PLS UPDATED NEW CHAPTER...
Drift King63 chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
I personally have no idea whats taking so long but everybody in the review section say that this story is really good... so please could continue your great work in this story.
Dymian chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Do i detect a hint of 'Hill of Swords' in this chapter?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
This has a ton of potential!
epicman chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
ellos there fanfic writer i usally would rant about about how bad storys are but i found a good one so yours is good but it has some spelling errors and you made it so some of the orriganal plot of foz is not there at all witch conserns me a little and i wonder only one thing. what are you planing? i guess i will see in the future if you chosses to contiue so good bye and good night
EctoBiologist chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Can't wait for next one! Bring it!
DarknecroX chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
very good very good my friend I hope they really Continues.
shooting2stars chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Wow, I REALLY like this story:)
I really do hope you would continue soon, it's not everyday we would get a Zero's Familiar crossover fiction with X in it, in his respectable character. This is really good!
Hope you would continue.
Pea Brain Writer chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Really, this wonderful piece of art should continue. It gives me the inspiration I needed while I was hesitating to write the crossover pairing myself (but not in any of European Languages, and I'm not English-capable enough to write it in one). One year had passed, I'm near the end of Season 4, but I still come back here to pay respect almost every week. I wish you would continue, from the bottom of my heart.
ZeroAcception chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Finally! Someone writes X properly! Please, let there be an update!