Reviews for Motorcycles, RedHeads, and OverProtective Dads
Awe so cute loved it!
Airenee chapter 1 . 5/15
D'aaaawwwwww~
katiek12345 chapter 1 . 2/8
This was so cute and fluffy, well at the very end where he wasn't torn up and he was already out of surgery, but I loved this
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I cried a lot love this
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
GsiueRGuihZEFIVZDFVKROUTBNAOIRTHGKZJEFHVOUSEFHVEHVKUAHJKFHAVIUEHVKJBAEFVUDSIAEFIHBRKSUFHKHHFUHHERGURHGURHGUEHGDHUISRHGUKERHGKUHERGUIRIU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh my soul you had me cringing so much through out that... the crash... and every time you mentioned the chains and grills on his bike I literally shuddered... In other words it was really well written! I especially loved how Roy was the responsible one who called Bruce! And the ending was so sweet and cute and ahwwwwww :)
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That title is perfect for this story. So sweet and fluffy.
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I think that conveys my thoughts rather well :D
Only If chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Adorable.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! Sorry, I just watched dispicable me and I just felt like saying that cause its so true! Anyways, loved the fluff! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OK. This was a good plot, but there was one thing I noticed. This is almost an exact copy of a story by bluestarroyalty called Yugi Moments, with very similar dialogue. The plot is identical, and some of the lines are straight out of it. There are some differences, but that aside, it's like reading that story copied into a different fandom.
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
wows, that was awesome!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
dont worry it had just enough KF/RA/R
Sairey13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hey! There's a Yu-Gi-Oh version of this story, which has Yami and Yugi doing the father/son relationship, with Joey and Seto in it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »