Reviews for A New Dawn
pauleen chapter 13 . 2/25
I like how you merged that last scene.
pauleen chapter 8 . 2/25
I dont know why Alice annoys me more thsn the others. I guess its because she's a girl who has made it harder for another and it feels like she's forcing a relationship.
pauleen chapter 7 . 2/25
From this point on as far as her relationship goes with pass tormentors. I am satisfied with how she had handled things. Some fanfics have her giving in and forgiving way too easily, not really having the perpetrators really stew and think of how bad they were to her. And her asserting herself as a stronger no nonsense person. (Sigh). If nothing else in this story satisfies me, I'll still like this plot. Although I doubt you'll disappoint.
pauleen chapter 6 . 2/25
You know, this is a dream story come true for in a fanfic. I was so tired of reading stories after stories were Bella gets bullied and don't retaliate or make the offenders sweat, pay or whatever. I am liking this Bella alot. Good for her. Sometimes we need get angry be angry without getting violent. Before we forgive. Slthough Macarthy shouldn't jave put his hands on her. She experienced PTS.
issy chapter 6 . 1/12
absolutely brilliant
India1999 chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
When is the next update?
hardygirl87 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I love it. I can't wait for more.
Trickster22084 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Please please please update. This is a great story!
Trickster22084 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
I LOVE this story. I just started it and I hope you're able to most more. :D
secretscarlet chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
awww she's going soft already? its only chapter 5 :(
mdf2136 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Can't wait until the next chapter.
mdf2136 chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
I think she enjoyed that a bit too much.
mdf2136 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
I am glad that Bella was happy she broke Edward's nose.
mdf2136 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter! :-)
Jen chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Bella's "anger" isn't that appealing anymore. She's just being cruel at this point and she's no better than the people she looks down on for bullying her.
It was bad enough that she was completely ungrateful and as Edward said acting like a "child" last chapter when he saved her from getting attacked, and even worse raped, but now she just sits there gleeful because Edward is in physical pain due to her breaking his nose? Then the end of the chapter, her indicating that her hurting him over and over will be her therapy?
I think she needs to take her own advice and see a therapist because she sounds sick in the head. Like another reviewer said, people change and Edward seems to be trying to make amends and treat her better. Not saying she has to love him, but be the bigger and better person and at least be civil. She's not acting any better and frankly, she's being a bitch. If I was Edward, I would just apologize again and then bounce. She's not worth his redemption and there are people in the world that have been mis-treated a lot worse than her.