Reviews for A New Dawn
crazycats7 chapter 16 . 8/26
I really wish that you will continue it. I was hoping that they would become girlfriend and boyfriend. I like to see what happens when they're in college.
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 8/26
so where were the teachers when the Cullen's was doing this?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
:) love
masenobsessed chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Deleting your story. You're not going to finish it.
Fancyunicorn chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
a penny for my thoughts? Oh no i'll sell them for a dollar there worth so much more after I'm a goner
pauleen chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
I like how you merged that last scene.
pauleen chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I dont know why Alice annoys me more thsn the others. I guess its because she's a girl who has made it harder for another and it feels like she's forcing a relationship.
pauleen chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
From this point on as far as her relationship goes with pass tormentors. I am satisfied with how she had handled things. Some fanfics have her giving in and forgiving way too easily, not really having the perpetrators really stew and think of how bad they were to her. And her asserting herself as a stronger no nonsense person. (Sigh). If nothing else in this story satisfies me, I'll still like this plot. Although I doubt you'll disappoint.
pauleen chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
You know, this is a dream story come true for in a fanfic. I was so tired of reading stories after stories were Bella gets bullied and don't retaliate or make the offenders sweat, pay or whatever. I am liking this Bella alot. Good for her. Sometimes we need get angry be angry without getting violent. Before we forgive. Slthough Macarthy shouldn't jave put his hands on her. She experienced PTS.
issy chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
absolutely brilliant
India1999 chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
When is the next update?
hardygirl87 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I love it. I can't wait for more.
Trickster22084 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Please please please update. This is a great story!
Trickster22084 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013