Reviews for Finding Life After
hedwiggins chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Darn good story. Everyone had to be emotional support for everyone else after the tremendous loss they all suffered. Janet must have been suffering, too, since there's no mention of Cassie; I assume she was lost as well. I also imagine it was likely a Goa'uld attack since Jack is still a Colonel, and Janet is alive, and all of this is pre-Ori. Maybe Jacob is still alive out there somewhere as well? I was sad to read that Reynolds didn't survive (he was one of my favorites), but happy that Dixon did (in spite of his losses). I kind of wish Hammond had survived.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Havt to correct my booboo. Didn't read the story blib. Dont want to blame the Ori for a Goauld attack.

Hope they are on a planet the Goauld don't know about. Sam really organized them, and have them interacting with other worlds. Glad Jack came back to a family.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Literaly started to cry. Can't imagine the pain of these refugees and their loss. How do you create a culture fromthe remnants.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wonder if it was the Goauld or Ori who invaded? The next question is survival. A very scary story.
magical-mystery-girl chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Great story! Very original, I LOVED it! _
brook chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Really enjoyed this. Hopefully you will write a sequel.
scarletwitch0 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Nice!
BettyHall223 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Really enjoyed your story. I will definitely read the sequel.
dpdp chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Wonderful story with a sweet ending. Thanks.
Bluejello85 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story! At the end of the first chapter, evening though it wasn't too far into it, I almost teared up at the thought of Sam saying "Godspeed" in Hammond's stead. Thanks for posting!
fanka77 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Awww... SWEET!
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
so cute. i love the moment between father and son and i like the way you wrote sam's character!
Courtam chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Very good story. I enjoyed how you wrote John and how you had Sam stay in character. Nice job
MaileS chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
This was a really sweet story. I hope you write more like it!
huge sg1 fan chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
AWWW. i love their little family. and i love john he is soooooo cute. i can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)