Reviews for Reap What you Sow
Silent Roar chapter 8 . 7/19
As disappointed I am that you called off the efforts to continue this fic, I completely understand where you're coming from. This is, or was, essentially a 'labor of love' for the source material. You weren't, and couldn't be, paid for this so it's not like you had an outside obligation to continue in that regard.

I can only be thankful for what you have provided. Even if you harshly criticized it yourself, I found it to be rather good - and going by the other reviews, I wasn't alone in feeling this way.

I hope you one day recapture your muse in this genre but I won't be holding my breath. In any case, cheers.
A wild Tsukune's Backbone has appeared!
Galacter chapter 2 . 7/4
I see he's a still a hesitant, pansy-ass but I suppose it's still better than that pitiful excuse for a soldier's original story.
chase8999 chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Why does every single one of these spinoffs and rewrite of get what you wanted have tsukune running to ria like a little lost fucking puppy instead of I don't know any of the other 4 girls that he had spent so much time with already, or going back to his family, you know the people that raised him and loved him his ENTIRE life?
Dark God chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
When will you update Kage no Naruto?It was a wonderful story
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Amusing.

I concur with Tsukune's decision, Moka truly has no semblance of wisdom that comes with her intelligence...

Nor does she possess much needed rationality and common sense to not sleep with another man whilst her husband is waiting aside...

For petty reason such as pride to invoke jealousy in her husband and have him bow down...
te.nellis chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Well I found this chapter pretty good and for once Tsukune isn't completely spineless, a PSTD victim from a relationship loss, or a psychotic mass murderer when not written by the Mistress or The Lord of the Land of Fire
zxjoncameronzx chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like it so far , cant wait to see where this story goes!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Isa is such a pathagictman, if he is taking out his frustrations on kokoa, feel sorry for the little redhead
Valvoga chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
You have been mt favorite author on this site and you have been for a long time. At this point I know how you work, at least when it comes to how you feel about writing and your stories in general, I think. So speaking for myself, you never have to worry about losing me. Don't know what that would mean to you, but hey.
Prodigal Priest chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
I know what you mean by having trouble for about a couple of years, AL. It's happened to me this past couple of years also. I nearly lost two members of my immediate family: one due to car accident (not her fault), and one due to overactive thyroid. Both have had long periods of recovery, and the household is fractured at the moment. THAT, in addition to the number of doctors I need to see on a regular basis (and I can count them on both hands), has played hacky-sack with my schedule as far as getting anything done writing-wise.

So I understand completely how it is. You just keep chugging along, sir. :)
Rageing chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Haven't seen you in forever man and no matter what you write I'm sure it will be imaginative and fun to read. Can't wait to start reading you're stories again gona have to reread them first.
Alhazad2003 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Hrm, a pity the story has to end like this, looks like you had plenty of decent plot twists for future chapters. Should've known Ria would pull something like that though, you definitely made her diabolical enough. Still, to think this would end up like Devil of the Desert, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

Though I do understand about being your own harshest critic, I've felt the same way about some of my works which didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. So you're definitely not alone on that one.

While I think of it, are you planning to redo DotD sometime in the future? I mean, once you ironed out the wrinkles, it would've been an excellent story. And it would infuriate readers with Mikogami to no end, allowing such a voracious predator on campus and tricking him into feeding on the student body. Ah well, if not, then I can't say anything more. Anyway, looking forward to your next work, may it go better than this one did.
Alan6 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
One of my all time favorite version of this story. Sorry to see it end this way.

Good luck with you next endeavor(s) whatever they maybe.
ussopking chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
as far as im concerned it doesnt matter what you write as long as you write :D

seriously all your fics turn to gold!