Reviews for Reap What you Sow
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Amusing.

I concur with Tsukune's decision, Moka truly has no semblance of wisdom that comes with her intelligence...

Nor does she possess much needed rationality and common sense to not sleep with another man whilst her husband is waiting aside...

For petty reason such as pride to invoke jealousy in her husband and have him bow down...
te.nellis chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Well I found this chapter pretty good and for once Tsukune isn't completely spineless, a PSTD victim from a relationship loss, or a psychotic mass murderer when not written by the Mistress or The Lord of the Land of Fire
zxjoncameronzx chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like it so far , cant wait to see where this story goes!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Isa is such a pathagictman, if he is taking out his frustrations on kokoa, feel sorry for the little redhead
Valvoga chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
You have been mt favorite author on this site and you have been for a long time. At this point I know how you work, at least when it comes to how you feel about writing and your stories in general, I think. So speaking for myself, you never have to worry about losing me. Don't know what that would mean to you, but hey.
Prodigal Priest chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
I know what you mean by having trouble for about a couple of years, AL. It's happened to me this past couple of years also. I nearly lost two members of my immediate family: one due to car accident (not her fault), and one due to overactive thyroid. Both have had long periods of recovery, and the household is fractured at the moment. THAT, in addition to the number of doctors I need to see on a regular basis (and I can count them on both hands), has played hacky-sack with my schedule as far as getting anything done writing-wise.

So I understand completely how it is. You just keep chugging along, sir. :)
Rageing chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Haven't seen you in forever man and no matter what you write I'm sure it will be imaginative and fun to read. Can't wait to start reading you're stories again gona have to reread them first.
Alhazad2003 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Hrm, a pity the story has to end like this, looks like you had plenty of decent plot twists for future chapters. Should've known Ria would pull something like that though, you definitely made her diabolical enough. Still, to think this would end up like Devil of the Desert, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

Though I do understand about being your own harshest critic, I've felt the same way about some of my works which didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. So you're definitely not alone on that one.

While I think of it, are you planning to redo DotD sometime in the future? I mean, once you ironed out the wrinkles, it would've been an excellent story. And it would infuriate readers with Mikogami to no end, allowing such a voracious predator on campus and tricking him into feeding on the student body. Ah well, if not, then I can't say anything more. Anyway, looking forward to your next work, may it go better than this one did.
Alan6 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
One of my all time favorite version of this story. Sorry to see it end this way.

Good luck with you next endeavor(s) whatever they maybe.
ussopking chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
as far as im concerned it doesnt matter what you write as long as you write :D

seriously all your fics turn to gold!
Eclipse1234 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Wow, again? I think that's 4 stories that you have abandoned so far. I don't count your complete story to be actually done because even you think that the story ending is utter garbage.

Starting to lose faith.
Junky chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
For some reason I mentally associate your username with Thriller Bark and an evil Naruto. Did you ever write a story including such elements? I'll need to reread your stories to figure out why I got your alert! :P
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Dat cliff
Heart0fSt33l chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
... im going to ASSUME that the next chapter will be upsoon. F****** cliff hanger. Good luck and update soon. I meant no offence with this review.
dongaro chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
I realy liked this story so far. Its definitly up there with the three other versions you meanti8ned. Personally im ho9ing he wont end up with ria or maoke right now. And kokoa has just sudenly gained s8me real depthnand complexity...

Anyways I really enjoyed it so far and am looking forward to more.