Reviews for Don't mess with the Prickleweed
Gene Dark chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha- I've just discovered this little gem and I'm still laughing... I LOVE Ines! :)
Suilven chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
LOL This was awesome. I love Ines' internal dialogue. I think my favorite line was this one: " Ines. Calm Ines. Silent Ines. Patient Ines. Thoroughly pissed off Ines and if she wasn't that far off, she would have noticed how there is a collective step back from all spectators." I'll never look at her the same way again! ;)
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Excellent! Ines was a standout character in Awakenings if only for the way she didn't fall under Wynne's Magier-than-Thou spell.

The rashvine in the bed was a particularly nice touch.

Very nice, thank you!
JayRain chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This darkly comedic look breathed life into Ines in a way that makes me see her quest in a whole new light. She makes a great point about being helpful even without magic, and you've captured a character on the edge nicely. I love that you've made Wynne so much holier-than-thou; it's a refreshing take on her. Ines's reaction to Wynne is telling of both women's characters. It's a great take on the situation. I definitely enjoyed this!
snippetcentric chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ah, Ines! I was loling so hard with her in-game lines. This is a nice edition.

She also got constant references in DA2. She should be in DA3!
Spaced20 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ah! Ines! Hahahaha, this was wonderful! No one remembers Ines the crazy botinist...
Shakespira chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG...you are brilliant. I absolutely loved this. Your Ines is snarky, snappy and too cool to go for the obvious. I loved her observation that mages were just as stupid as everyone else. It sounds so like something she would say.

Oh. Oh no, she didn't. I snorted my tea and nearly choked to death. Oh yes she did. LOL, great lines.

Silent Ines. Patient Ines. Thoroughly pissed off Ines... Yes! Awesome.

But of course the best was later on. Not only did she completely shut down Wynne with her discourse on how much she could still do if she wasn't a mage and how Wynne could do absolutely nothing.

And the best part...the end...for educational motives of course. Uh huh, sure.

Awesome!