Reviews for The A to Z of falling in love
Carling chapter 1 . 2/18
Haha, I wondered what you would do for X and Z. I thought you'd stick Blaise Zabini in there for Z, like get his reaction to his friend going out with Potter. It may be a short one shot but you definitely told a whole love story in there. That takes talent. My personal favorite was I for indiscretion. Ginny and Hermione were bumbling spies and Harry's reaction was hilarious. You did well with Ginny here. She was so horrible in Whispers, so I liked this more Weasleyish fun side of her.
Bella Jane Kate chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
so beautiful :)
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very well done, that was excellent! Thank you for writing it!
bellamara chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
lilz54 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Loved all of them. However, my favorite one would have to be V is for Veritaserum. Ron assuming the role of Harry's father was priceless. In addition, I loved Draco's response - "I'm in love with the idiot."

Well done!
ms.mary.mack chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I have to say before reading this I was like, "what's she gonna use for X?" and I loved how you made 'Xylophone' work. Great job :)
TheClover1212 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
TOO CUTEEE! XD
cake-error chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Eee, I loved this so much! Can't decide which letter was the best, I loved 'em all

I thought this was going to be a crappy story with unoriginal five sentences for each letter like I've seen before, but you surprised me in a delightful way So glad I read this
JaneAlpha chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was a really lovely and well thought out one shot!
comics lover chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
amazing..i like the w is for wound...
micky120 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Awww how cute! D

Micky.x
SassyPascal chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Gah! That was soo adorable! And sweet and fluffy and fun! :3 Fantastic job! :D
FallForYourType chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Beautiful! I loved it all. But I have to say my favorite letter surprisingly was "X".

"He would smirk proudly and play out his favourites tunes on the snakes chest and thighs, gently humming along to what was fast becoming his favourite song, there was no music, no words, just the soft moans and groans that started soft and ended high with just a brush of Harry's fingers."

I adored this one line. It was very sensual and moving all in one. Amazing job with this one shot.