Reviews for Deeper Waters
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/14
A little confused about the message, did Alice leave them to each other, great story different from other slash, and my favorite and only slash pairings I will read.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/1
Hummm
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Gracious of Alice to step aside and allow fate its whimsy, for Jasper and Edward to have their eternity...together!
Snappher chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow...Ive read many of your stories before, but this! WOW! beautiful writing, just beautiful! your images, the intimacy...it was sexy and explicit, but at the same time, so loving and romantic! Emotional and surreal, under the water...just WOW. Such a gorgeous tale of the vampire mermen. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i read this story i did not like it is gross to do that to edward or alice dont much care what u did to jasper even if it was shitty alice loves jasper , i really like some of your stories just not this one
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hi!

I'm a sucker for E/J vampslash so I was squealing in delight as I read this, so intense the emotions and so so hawt.

Thx for sharing!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Just as beautiful as always.

Someday I hope to get my wish come true – that you would write a multi-chapter fic with Edward and Jasper as vamps. I know there are a few out there, but there’s just something about your writing that pulls me in… Thank you so much for sharing.
carina2026 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Sweet!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You know, it's all well and good to say, because it makes sense for it to be a long time because they're vampires and that's how life is, but fifty years is a long freaking time for some mutual lust and serious UST to be going on without being fulfilled.

Why fifty long, long years? What was special about this time? Who was the president when this happened?

All of these and more are important questions floating around in my head.

Also: the love stuff and sex was intense and well written, but I'm still wondering about why so long before plunging into those deeper waters.

And go vampire rimming. So hot, so clean.
Pairee chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I don't know WHY I'm just reading this now.

"It was as it always should have been" and "There, together on land, we swam" are my two favorite lines. Thank you for this!
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
stunning. absolutely stunning.

anna
Maravillosa Eres Tu chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Wow really good, sad and awesome! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This story is beautifully written. But tis a shame all that hotness isn't shared!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011