Reviews for Deeper Waters
Yumm!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful!
pucina chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Have I ever told you how much I love vampy, slashy fun? Well, I do. A lot! Can I have more of these two, please? Pretty please?
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
An amazing piece of writing. Thank you.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Fantastic writing. *fans self* Whew!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Nice piece! It was well written, demonstrating the emotions of these two, and allowing them and the reader to experience it all coalescing in this moment.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I decided to celebrate your birthday by reading this delicious, salty fun. It was perfect. Loved Alice's message, her blessing. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was incredibly beautiful. Thank you for such a lovely story. Love when the boys are vamps and there are just not enough out there!

Nancy
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was some of the best E/J slash I've read in a long time! Well done!
Gingerandgreen chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Why is it that only E/J slash is sexy? Lol.
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Lovely, as always. :-)

xx Tyra
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
OH, I liked this! Thanks.
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was fantastic but I can't help but feel a little sad for Alice and wondering where she went, how long she'll be gone & how they will work it out between the three of them when she comes back.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Underwater vampire boysecks, thats just BEAUTIFULLY HaWt! I could see it in my mind well done.
bmango chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Holy hot, batman! Underwater sex? Brilliant and breathtaking and I like the give and take and the discoveries and the eternity. *sigh* Also...yes, I'll be writing an entry... ;) -b
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »