Reviews for Deeper Waters
pucina chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Have I ever told you how much I love vampy, slashy fun? Well, I do. A lot! Can I have more of these two, please? Pretty please?
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
An amazing piece of writing. Thank you.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Fantastic writing. *fans self* Whew!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Nice piece! It was well written, demonstrating the emotions of these two, and allowing them and the reader to experience it all coalescing in this moment.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I decided to celebrate your birthday by reading this delicious, salty fun. It was perfect. Loved Alice's message, her blessing. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was incredibly beautiful. Thank you for such a lovely story. Love when the boys are vamps and there are just not enough out there!

Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was some of the best E/J slash I've read in a long time! Well done!
Gingerandgreen chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Why is it that only E/J slash is sexy? Lol.
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Lovely, as always. :-)

xx Tyra
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
OH, I liked this! Thanks.
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was fantastic but I can't help but feel a little sad for Alice and wondering where she went, how long she'll be gone & how they will work it out between the three of them when she comes back.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Underwater vampire boysecks, thats just BEAUTIFULLY HaWt! I could see it in my mind well done.
bmango chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Holy hot, batman! Underwater sex? Brilliant and breathtaking and I like the give and take and the discoveries and the eternity. *sigh* Also...yes, I'll be writing an entry... ;) -b
prassacut chapter 1 . 7/21/2011

I have nothing to say right now.

That was absolutely wonderful. I loved every word of it. It's just... Perfect.

Give me a sec, they're still in my head.

Yup. Perfect.

I'm sorry that the only thing I find to say about this wonderful story is thank you. But: Thank you. For writing it, and for sharing it.

avioleta chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was lovely. Sensual, emotional, colorful, beautiful imagery. I could feel it seep into my skin and bleed onto my tongue. Perfect. I am always impressed with the ability to write Edward and Jasper together as vamps. To hear the thoughts through Edward's mind and to feel the emotions through Jasper. Not an easy task. Well done and thank you!

45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »