Reviews for Deeper Waters
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Loved the imagery of these two going at it in the ocean ;) Glad things worked out for them (finally)!

Thanks for sharing xx
angelbethy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Your writing is always so gorgeous, and this piece is no exception. Thank you for sharing it. It's going on my favorites list.

Bethy
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
DAMN that was hawt...*faints*
meritposita chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was really hot and lovely at the same time, I'd never thought of having sex under the ocean but certainly they could... And the results are awesome, I really like it

Thanks Lady you are amazing!
deenerneener chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'm not usually one for vampfic, but this was a terrific one-shot. It succinctly, yet deliciously, captured the lust and longing of two immortals who had denied their unbeating hearts' desire for so many years, and it did so while remaining true to their canon gifts and talents.

It was an interesting twist that, for all their ability to go without breathing, and read, respectively, each other thoughts or emotions, their bodies nevertheless required the same sort of preparation human male bodies require to engage in their acts of loving, and responded with the same combination of pain and pleasure (albeit the pleasure seemed heightened exponentially).

Thank you for sharing this piece with us!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
What a myriad of emotions I felt as I read through this piece. I, too, wanted to stay tucked away in the ocean with our boys. I was so worried about what would happen when they returned to 'the real world'. I appreciate Alice's sacrifice.

And could I have used 'I' any more freaking times in this review?
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
lovely story! :)
minlin chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is absolutely lovely!
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Beautiful. :)
adm01 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow! This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
flutterfli chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very different. I loved the underwater theme. Though they don't need to breathe, I can't imagine how it would feel to inhale/injest salt water. I would assume it would really be an odd feeling. Alice's message in the sand was very sweet, but I can't imagine how hurt she may feel. But there is just something about Edward and Jasper that has a rightness to it. Have I been reding to much slash? LOL Thanks for sharing.
insanemum chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Lovely, as always :) And I love some vampslash - there's not enough of it around. I'm pleased that you didn't leave Alice out of the family too. Good to know that she'll be back.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This story is beautiful! Love it! O
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I read this over on The Twinklings site & loved it, so excited to see it on FF. Loved the scene where they were making love under water, so beautifully evocative. Thanks for sharing.

Suz xx
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
WOW! I LOVED this. It was so... emotive and what Alice wrote? God that was beautiful. I suppose that's all i have to say. It was fantastic and flawless :)

Danielle