Reviews for Ask Me Anything
Someone chapter 1 . 3/22
THIS MADE MY DAY! OMG SO CUUUTTTTEEEE!
I squealed, I'm not even lying. I legit squealed.
Trash-2727 chapter 1 . 2/28
This story ruined my life...
I'M NEVER GONNA READ ANYTHING THIS GREAT EVER AGAIN!
I LOVE YOUR STORY 11/10
Shin.Miyagami chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I just started screaming really THE END was so fricking cute I can't .The first time I've ever seen a Fanfic in such a form..it was great.I would've likeed to see them meet and stuff and get together but well...you can't have everything.
JuKaCc chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
THIS IS SO CUTE A FDHBFTHFSDVJIYV
SunnySummer77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I ship it, I love it. Honestly... I... This just made my day. :)
Charm Caster1127 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
That was sooo sweet and fluffy! I loved it! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This was absolutely magnificent! It was hilarious and brilliantly paced and so gorgeously fluffy, but not in a way it was overwhelming or too cheesy. It was utterly perfect. The British references and language were also on point too, so much so I wouldn't be surprised if you were British yourself? I'm English, and a lot of the time British slang and references have been way too forced, corny and unrealistic in both fanfiction and published works, but this was so flawlessly natural. Thank you so much for writing this! Gosh, I doubt I've ever written a review as long and as detailed as this. Thank you so, so much! We are all very honoured.
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I NEED that in-between bit!
That aside, very good! Just what I was looking for :)
multishipping chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
KYAAAA ITS 3:09 BUT IDC I LOVE TUMBLR OML
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
YAYYYYY! This was such a cute and funny fanfiction I was laughing and squeling the entire time! Such creative formatting too and the transition leading up to the jump of five years and the marriage proposal was awesome! Such an amazing job well done!
Dreaming fantasia chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
THAT'S SO FREAKING CUTE
I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS
I SWEAR IT'S SO CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Gods that ending was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I LOVE THIS- I cannot express how much I love this cute ass one shot! It was beautifully written and amazingly put together