Reviews for Strong Together
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
MAKE MORE! MORE!
Jackson chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
When are there going to be more chapters? Otherwise I think this fanfic was awesome!
TheDarkCommander chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I just noticed the last parts oAo if its THAT area, I'm gonna find a beholder and kill it! And yeah, EBF should be console game :D (I'm sure I commented in this story before but whatever, this is the best fanfic I read :3)
TheDarkCommander chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Write more oAo I wanna know what will happen next!
sdeaape chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Lance is the best! the way you described the players makes they look more adult-like, it's hard to imagine them to be in real danger while playing... )
I'll gladly read the following chapters!
wolfmantwist96 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I like this story! Please update!
Aaron chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Very nice. I like how you've portrayed each character exactly as they are in the games, although I did pick up on Natz's continuity error in Ch 1. Matt's angry now, and that beholder better watch out, because a mad Matt is a murderous Matt. Great story!

Aaron out!
Laxies chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
This is amazing I wish there was more. Lance is my fav character and want to find out wat happens. :'( need more.
Smash-the-Elder chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is probably nitpicking, but I feel I must point it out (especially since no-one else has). Natalie doesn't like slimes. She states early on that she doesn't mind if Lance and Matt kill 'the slimy ones'.
Shadow R-B chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Despite this chapter being short, huzzah, updates! xD

TV Tropes itself has a page describing what it is. In a sense, it's the layman's wikipedia. In another, it's just a more amusing and slightly more vulgar wiki, depending on what article you're reading.

Myself, I can't describe it very well, but look it up. You might like reading from it. :3

(as a side note, the games were made by Kupo707. It's misspelled in Ch1, and I know you don't care for grammar... It just got me. May as well say it before someone else notices, hm?)

As for the chapter review itself, there's not much to review. Thanks for updating tho, but now I just wanna see what happens next sooner. xD

Still, you're doing a good job characterising them. Kudos

Shadow R/B
EverybodyGetsTurnedIntoTang chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Interesting deconstruction of the relationships between the Epic Battle Fantasy characters, and nice touch with the darker tone. Probably the best Epic Battle Fantasy fanfic so far here. You may want to patch up your spelling and grammar though. Please continue this, I feel this might be a great fic.

I recommended this on Epic Battle Fantasy's TVTropes page, BTW.
Arktemis chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Nice, there's a lack of EBF around here. I started playing again because of this. That mammoth was a major pain.

And it's kinda ironic that the one character with no healing abilities is treating Lance.
Shadow R-B chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I know that reviews are kinda rare for this section (mostly cus people likely don't know an archive exists for the game lol), but I really like how well written the story is. Since it's so descriptive, it's also easy to imagine these events happening, which just adds to the drama (of course). I hope you continue to update this story, cus this is the best story in this section I've read so far. :3

Shadow R/B

Although, considering there's only 3 stories total in the archive... Still, this one deserves mention :D
Epsarrow chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I'll try as many as I can come up with. C:

I'm very bad at writing from the point of view of a girl, so I have been refraining from writing from her view. I might try her view in the next chapter though. Thanks for the review! :D

Anyone else excited for EBF 4?
maronic02 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Does that mean that you'r gonna do more stories about EBF?

I think you should do the natz POV