Reviews for The Other Was a StarShaped Hole
pineapplefreak chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Christ. Jesus. My heart is beating so fast right now, I honestly did not see that coming, I did not expect it at all. Although, looking back after, perhaps I should have. This is truly beautiful horror, and I am thoroughly miserable that I could never write something as captivating and mindfucking as this. Sam, Jesus, Sam, he's so messed up beyond comprehension, what a wonderful reveal right at the end. This story is sweet, and heartbreaking, and beautiful, and absolutely horrifying. I adore everything about it.
janny.verveer chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Oh. my. god. that was freaky. I'm just so done. You have talent good sir! and i will weep while i favourite you D:
celeryy chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
MOTHERF***ER.
It all hit me at once in the last chapter. I didn't suspect a thing, and then as soon as I realized, ALL the clues came rushing back and shouted in my face like big neon signs and I felt like a slack-jawed idiot. The lingering smell; the strange visions always being the same, with the missing eye; Cas's visit; the books...That was a Shyamalan-worthy twist you managed to cook up. So props.
I really should've suspected just from the title, because I've read "The Things They Carried" and I couldn't quite figure out the nature of the reference.
Wow. Yeah. I felt all fuzzy up till the end of chapter five and then the fuzzies turned into heebs and/or jeebs. Thanks for that, you brilliant evil chessmaster.
Chaos Apple chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is one of the most heart wrenching stories I have ever read. I never saw that twist coming.

"He can only feel one heartbeat between the two of them, but that's okay. They can share."

The emotion in this story is a tangible thing. I can grip onto Sam's hope and his horror. Well done.
LazalotAnreads chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this story. It made me sad, mostly, but it was beautifully written. You're a wonderful writer. :)
DaRkSiDeStHeOnLySiDe chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Holy Sh*t

yeah that's about it

Holy Sh*t
Jjjo chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Holy b'jesus. Just... I mean... I don't want to curse in a review, but I don't think anything else is gonna communicate the total...I mean...
Magnificently done. You gave me enough clues I knew something was wrong, even suspected what it was, but then Sam was dying and I guess I hoped that was it, that things were going to fall apart. I kinda wish I'd stopped at the end of the last chapter.
Hat's off. Jeezu Pitts.
Riddelly chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Holy fucking shit.

This was brilliant.

I don't read a lot of fanfiction, though I write it constantly, and that's because most of it tends to be cliched and poorly written. But this... wow. Not only is your writing voice utterly flawless along with your portrayal of the characters, but the plot- I've never seen or imagined anything like it. And the ending... just so absolutely perfect. Magnificent job; this is genuinely a work of art. Thank you so much for posting it.
sahoin chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
This was just so utterly brilliant! I can't express how happy I am to have finally found a fic with a more romantic relationship between the two of them based off of the fact that they're all they have, the only constant, not out of sexual desire. Really, this is wonderful. Thank you!
ackeberlynn chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
That was creepy as hell.

...No pun intended.
Von chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Oh, that's so sad!

And gross.

But mostly sad!
BlackCheckerRed chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Excellent piece. Well plotted,atmospheric pacing, great climactic reveal, emotionally impactful. One doesn't have to be a fan of spn to enjoy this, the work stands on its own. Thanks for the read.
ritah chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
God... my heart, she is broken. This was horrible, and brilliant - an awesome read. Reminds me of Harlan Ellison...
Looseco chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Ok,I have to do this. I hardly ever review, because once I start I can't shut up. But when a story is this amazing I have to at least try to express what I am feeling. This story was brilliant! I have not been able to stop thinking about it for 2 days...and I have a job I really have to be concentrating on. There are so many layers here... A warning, though..I think the bond that we fans have with Sam and Dean may get in the way of you receiving the praise you would otherwise get in your reviews. Seriously, you should be getting published. As usual I am talking too much. For the moment I will leave it that I will be telling all the fans I have contact with that your work has to be read!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Ooh! You have a gift for a true horror story.

This one is even darker than the place Dean was in when RoboSam tried to kill Bobby and Dean had no hope of getting Sam's soul back.

Dean could easily have gone a dark route to get Sam back out of Hell if he had not kept his promise to go to Lisa's and not try to rescue Sam at any cost.

After this jewel of a horror scenario, whatever new misery the screenwriters put the boys thru in Season 7 will look good by comparison.