Reviews for The Other Was a StarShaped Hole
Whoa I can't believe I have been reading Fanfics for a year now but still missed this story.
A crazy heartbreaking intense ride.
Loved it.
You are a great writer n deserve more recognition.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
That was the biggest mindfuck of the year.
pineapplefreak chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Christ. Jesus. My heart is beating so fast right now, I honestly did not see that coming, I did not expect it at all. Although, looking back after, perhaps I should have. This is truly beautiful horror, and I am thoroughly miserable that I could never write something as captivating and mindfucking as this. Sam, Jesus, Sam, he's so messed up beyond comprehension, what a wonderful reveal right at the end. This story is sweet, and heartbreaking, and beautiful, and absolutely horrifying. I adore everything about it.
janny.verveer chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Oh. my. god. that was freaky. I'm just so done. You have talent good sir! and i will weep while i favourite you D:
celeryy chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
MOTHERF***ER.
It all hit me at once in the last chapter. I didn't suspect a thing, and then as soon as I realized, ALL the clues came rushing back and shouted in my face like big neon signs and I felt like a slack-jawed idiot. The lingering smell; the strange visions always being the same, with the missing eye; Cas's visit; the books...That was a Shyamalan-worthy twist you managed to cook up. So props.
I really should've suspected just from the title, because I've read "The Things They Carried" and I couldn't quite figure out the nature of the reference.
Wow. Yeah. I felt all fuzzy up till the end of chapter five and then the fuzzies turned into heebs and/or jeebs. Thanks for that, you brilliant evil chessmaster.
Chaos Apple chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is one of the most heart wrenching stories I have ever read. I never saw that twist coming.

"He can only feel one heartbeat between the two of them, but that's okay. They can share."

The emotion in this story is a tangible thing. I can grip onto Sam's hope and his horror. Well done.
LazalotAnreads chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this story. It made me sad, mostly, but it was beautifully written. You're a wonderful writer. :)
DaRkSiDeStHeOnLySiDe chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Holy Sh*t

yeah that's about it

Holy Sh*t
Jjjo chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Holy b'jesus. Just... I mean... I don't want to curse in a review, but I don't think anything else is gonna communicate the total...I mean...
Magnificently done. You gave me enough clues I knew something was wrong, even suspected what it was, but then Sam was dying and I guess I hoped that was it, that things were going to fall apart. I kinda wish I'd stopped at the end of the last chapter.
Hat's off. Jeezu Pitts.
Riddelly chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Holy fucking shit.

This was brilliant.

I don't read a lot of fanfiction, though I write it constantly, and that's because most of it tends to be cliched and poorly written. But this... wow. Not only is your writing voice utterly flawless along with your portrayal of the characters, but the plot- I've never seen or imagined anything like it. And the ending... just so absolutely perfect. Magnificent job; this is genuinely a work of art. Thank you so much for posting it.
sahoin chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
This was just so utterly brilliant! I can't express how happy I am to have finally found a fic with a more romantic relationship between the two of them based off of the fact that they're all they have, the only constant, not out of sexual desire. Really, this is wonderful. Thank you!
ackeberlynn chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
That was creepy as hell.

...No pun intended.
Von chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Oh, that's so sad!

And gross.

But mostly sad!
BlackCheckerRed chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Excellent piece. Well plotted,atmospheric pacing, great climactic reveal, emotionally impactful. One doesn't have to be a fan of spn to enjoy this, the work stands on its own. Thanks for the read.
ritah chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
God... my heart, she is broken. This was horrible, and brilliant - an awesome read. Reminds me of Harlan Ellison...