Reviews for The Spirit Garden
MikiYuri chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Aww mann... Are you gonna complete this story? Its sooo cute! I wanna know whats gonna happen next! XD PLEASE PLEASEEE UPDATE? Will be waiting! ;)
morganelove98 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Super chapitre :) Vivement la suite ;)
Millenium Snow chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Lovin it Update soon!
Blueberry323 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! It's really good seriously. I know Ryoma is ooc but it's not the original plotline so he seems pretty in character had this been a real...whatever...story? I guess. But the innocent Ryoma is really adorable but he's still stubborn. He isn't too cocky but I'm pretty sure it's that combination of tennis and OYAJI that made him cocky, so yeah.

Please continue this please! I mean you let us have a glimpse of Ryoga (that was him right?) and a GOLDEN LOCKET. Surely that's a sign that THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY. PLEASSSSSEEEEE!? .
Shizaki Kuro chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Aaaaah i absolutly adore this fic!
Please update soon!
Enileve chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
i absolutly love your story. it's so cool and sweet! please update soon!-
Reiu4h chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
awww so cute. i wonder who that other kid was...
MintLeafeon chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Awww how cute~ I hope there is more~ This is just too cute to pass up!
Trees of leaves chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Oh hey, you updated! :D I remember reading this awhile ago and thinking that it was interesting...

Aw, poor Ryoma ;_; unexposed to technology... and the rest of the outside world.

Bwahaha, FUJI! XD

I like how you write, and how Ryo's so isolated :3
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
... Stephen is gonna KILL Fuji when he finds out.

and im assuming that the golden locket was Ryoma's mother's?
TeNsHi No ToIkI chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Damn this story is ending soon?:(:( love this story(though ryoma is a bit ooc) thanks for finally updating it!:)
MARYLOVER chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So sweet, I really want this to continue, short fic or not, its very sweet. And the mystery with that spirit appearing to Fuji.

Ryoma is so adorable here. Please continue soon. Bye
bluewolf0694 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Sugoi story! . Disappointed whn i finished reading it so fast! Cant wait 4 mre! So much suspense! Awesme!
Kokoro chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love love love loved this! (with the only xception being the whole whippingthe dog scene-_-poor thing) it's an interesting idea. I must say it kind of gives me a small Kuroshitsuji vibe here and there but awesome none the less. Ann has to be my fave female character so I'm glad u put her in there also I can totally see Fuji liking ghosts! Lol u must really understand his character!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ghost boy... Well, if it's Ryoma that's the master, then it would hve to be little Ryoga. OR an ancestor of Ryoma's.

Or it could be Ryoga that's the master, but Ryoma is Ghost Boy instead. Which would explain as to why he likes being called 'Prince'.