Reviews for A Girl's Paradise
2lazy2logon chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Are they gonna get caught? Are they? Are they? Are tehy?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Keep going it can't stop here!
CopperMax chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cool! I only read the first one of these books, but this fanfics cool
Isabela Vena Rose chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love it so much plese write more
Bob chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Nice!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Great story update soon
ThatCharmspeakingGirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Haha, I just watched my review, and I saw I made some errors, oops...
I hope taht you can understand it anyway, bye :)
ThatCharmspeakingGirl chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I really like your writing style, but there are some things I'm missing;
- What I missed especially in this chapter, is the tension. The girls are trying to escape; that's a good base, and you'd think it would be easy to put some tension. That could be added by, say, almost letting a character die, (and making another character save him or her). Or you could create tension by adding 'evil' characters that want to harm them, (in this case, it could be guards chasing the girls).
-Something I think the whole story misses is the elaboration of the main characters. You do tell some things about their likes and dislikes and other things like that, but their personalities, and especially the differences between the girls so readers can sympathize with them. Things like that will make your readers interested and curious.

I hope you don't mind me giving a little criticism, because I'm not writing this to be annoying, quite the opposite actually, you story is one of my favourite RA stories at the moment, so please keep writing! :D

-ThatCharmspeakingGirl
Firefly1939 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Hey! keep it up! Really fantastic as always!
Freedom of Creation chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This is such a good story
Freedom of Creation chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Fantastic
Freedom of Creation chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Really good, I dont watch your stories fandom. But its still easy for me to understand what is going on.
Freedom of Creation chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Another brilliant chapter, the characters seem believeable and their actions seem so natural. Good characterization well done.
Freedom of Creation chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is very good, I like how this flows so naturally. It also isn't boring to read, very interesting for a first chapter.
Raider1472 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
And now something is going to happen! Simply because something always happens!

Update soon!