Reviews for Optimist Goggles
eftela chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ah. So fluffy. So sweet. So nice. So light. I just love it.
kamimimi chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
It definitely worked. I'm not that interested by Harry Potter fics, compared to Kingdom Hearts or Pokemon, but this was nice and sweet
Mokalyne chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
made me smile. thks a lot !
Paris in December chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Well, it's definitely a hookup sort of fic, but it's a cute one, so it was worth the read. The characters in general also seemed a bit mellow for its being only a short while post-war, but that's sort of necessary for this to be fluff instead of angst. When it comes down to it, I do like the mellow versions, so really I'm not sure you should consider that a criticism, constructive or otherwise. (:
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
oh good god! reading more and more of your story

I really couldn't appreciate any smaller then how I already is, your fluffy fluff is just too good to be simply fluff

every word counts, and every moment last

you made sure of that
Protego Totalum chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awwe! This is such a cute fic-let! I love it!
Nigellica chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I loved it, what a fantastic story! It definitely worked without any of the extra characters or spells :)
hearts.are.cold chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
What do you mean by 'hope it worked'? OF COURSE IT WORKED! It was amazing! :) I absolutely adore this!

And you said this was your first HP fic? You certainly have some talent, thank you for sharing. :D
writing.with.a.flourish chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very, very well written, I must say.

This was your first Harry Potter fanfiction? It's fantastic; I think you caught the quirky mood of the world of Harry Potter perfectly.

Also, the characters were very amusing.

Great job! Thank you for writing it. :}

I hope you will continue writing in the Harry Potter fandom.
comics lover chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
tis is a nice story...i like it )
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
LOVE IT! I especially like the Drarry slipped into it! ;)
SLNS chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved this. I really loved the getting Remus and Severus together with the subplot of getting Harry and Draco together, with Blaise and Luna as a side dish. I'm glad no Ron or Hermoine and no fighting between Draco and Harry. Ron and Hermoine get on my nerves a lot.

Great story, great character representations.