Reviews for When Balance Fails
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Cool chapter!
Maran Zelde chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Glad you finally updated. Sokka's side quest has earned him some new allies.
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Thanks for updating.
Sandra Phillips chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
YOU UPDATED!
Amazing chapter, as always. I eagerly await the next installment.
AnguaMarten chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
this is like game of thrones in the avatar world. and it is awesome.

one complaint i have is that you've removed pretty much all of the humor from sokka's character. it makes sense with the setting, but it also makes him kind of unrecognizable. that humor is a major part of sokka's characterization, and i'd love to see a little bit of it.
TheMightyErrg chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awesome! So glad to see this being continued. Looking forward to more.
Lord Lelouch chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Thanks for the update, I was beginning to worry you had abandoned the story, I'm glad that you haven't.

So yo say everyone's going to be in the same city in the next chapter huh.

I can only imagine the level of hell that is going to raise. However I am curious as to what Zuko's diabolical marriage plan is. I get he's waging a psychological war with Azula but I'm sure that's not all there is to it.

As for Sokka meeting Zuko, I'm sure that Zuko would give him a run for his money on that avenue. Zuko can fight over 100 people without the use of his bending. He did that at Pouhai stronghold in season one as the blue spirit using his dao swords. I'm sure he hasn't allowed his skills to dull any. So I'm sure sokka won't be too much rouble for Zuko to handle.
FranticHamster chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
great to see an update to this story after so much time there are very few avatar fanfiction's out there with original plots and this is one of them
Elise chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Very, very, very amazing, awesome and brilliant! Love it! I hope you'll continue this! :)
Jhery chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Awesome. I love those court politics and how suave Zuko handles them. So cool.
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
You leave me a cliffhanger... Please update soon... XD
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
This is incredible! I love the tension, and all the political intrigue- I can't wait for what happens next!
Maran Zelde chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Interesting chapter. I'm eager to see what Mai is like in this dark AU. How will she react to Zuko's proposal, and would she be receptive toward Zuko's cause?
readsmanyfavsfew chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Impressive.
Maran Zelde chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
You definitely did Sokka justice in this chapter! I'm sorry I ever doubted you. The action scene was well-written, and I love how Sokka kicked ass. Granted, this Sokka is different from the pun-loving, only slightly cynical teen in ATLA, but the change is believable considering he lost his sister and all of his dearest friends.

And I love how the Black Sword has become legendary! My headcanon is that Sokka either found the original Space Sword after he lost it, or he made a new one (it was a huge meteorite, after all).
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »