Reviews for When Balance Fails
DamionKenley117 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh. My. God. Can you NOT write stupid-epic alternate universes? Rise of the Uchiha is great, but I await the continuation of this with baited breath. A Zuko with nothing left to lose...in canon he was always dangerous and reckless. He even had the Firelord dead to rights at one point and let him off. Now? Oh man. There CAN'T be a happy ending to this.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow. That's quite a beginning. Update soon please! This seems like it will be very good.

-Dyslexic Nerd
BurningtoAshes chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story is so cool! This sounds mean, but I kind of love that you killed Aang and Katara off. It makes for such an interesting alternate universe. And your writing style is so suspenseful; I can't look away from it. I can't wait to see how Sokka's dealing with all of this. Here's to hoping that Zuko can pull off his plan!

Please, please, please update soon?
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ooh, this is a really interesting set-up! I love the darker universe you've crafted, here, a 'what could have been' that is suitably depressing given what happened. Your characterisations are wonderful - a more politically minded, craftier Zuko shaped by his experiences, Azula being insanely paranoid, and Patrick and Brant are really interesting OCs! I also like your style of writing; descriptive enough to give a really good idea of what is going on, without bogging things down. I really hope you choose to continue this )
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4